“Very nice meal” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mama Mia
Ranked #43 of 352 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Very nice meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Very enjoyable meal, staff very friendly and helpful.
Menu Classic Italian and covers all tastes.
If you are looking for a nice Italian meal then I would say go here

• Visited July 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
“recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

We went here on a recommendation and it was close to the Atkinson theatre where were going to see a show.
Restaurant was busy lovely atmosphere attentive staff.
Excellent food

Visited May 2014
Southport, United Kingdom
“Should have come back sooner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Had not been here in years but have to say it was even better than I remember, really good service, good wine and the food was better than any I had in ages. The pate starter was excellent and they have veal which I love. the bill was not to bad either will be back but this time much sooner.

London, United Kingdom
“Classic Italian Pizza & Pasta House”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Mama Mia is a true and authentic Italian Pizza house. great menu, great food and all at a reasonable price.

The service was good, even on a busy Saturday night. We will defo revisit when back in Southport.

Dublin, Ireland
“Yum Yum Yum!! Bellissimmo!!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Passing by and thought this place looked nice so hopped in. Very nice atmosphere and ambience, quite full when I got in but not packed ... relatively early for Southport, I think ... maybe around 7.00 pm.

I loved the menu, ordered vegatarian pizza, glass of wine and mineral water. Pizza was awesome .. best I believe I've had, apart from Italy!! Even then, I think it was probably as good ... beautiful fresh veggies, peppers, onions, tomatoes, and my favest of all time, artichokes!!!! Which didn't taste like the bottled variety you buy ... so fresh, I think but OMG ... yummy ... and olives. Clientele are very nice also ... everyone chatters, but not loudly, like in some trendy places, tables are well laid out, decor lovely. Service could be a little better ... just a little ... no big deal. I had to get the peppermill myself, but it's not serious in the overall picture. The staff are very pleasant and helpful.

Do not know when I shall be in Southport again ... but I'd go again just for their food ... I'm sure everything else on their menu is great also. Bellissimmo!!!!!!!!

• 3 of 5 bubbles