“Nice Chinese meal”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Merseyside
“Nice Chinese meal”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The food here is very nice. I came with my 7 month old son. The restaurant offers highchairs but there's no space for a pram at the table (and only one pram can fit by the coat rack). There's also no baby changing facilities.

Visited May 2014

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“worst customer service ive ever seen”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

whilst waiting for my main meal , the waiters who were already hovering live vultures , actuallly took away the plates that were laid down just before by the previous vulture , BEFORE id actually been served my meal , i just let them do it , then called over the manager and told him that i wouldnt be paying for anything id had , and i simply walked out of the place ,

Visited April 2014
Preston, United Kingdom
“Cheap in all senses of the word”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Went for a Thursday lunch based on the reviews seen here. Sadly some people have a different view of what is good food. I had beer, my partner green tea. Both were good. Menu was very limited and main courses cost £4.20 a piece. Basically it was rice with something. Yung Chow rice for me and a vegetarian rice for my partner. Rice was cooked fine, both dishes fairly tasteless so we slapped on the soya.
Service was excellent but I could not say that I enjoyed the food. So there will be no return visit from us.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank zedeyejoe
Newbury
“Fine Restaurant”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We've been visiting the Jasmine Tree for years now, as work takes us to Southport annually. Over the years we've come to know Alan and team very well and the service is always excellent. Friendly and attentive, yet subtle enough to not be intrusive. The food is brilliant and set the menu is certainly worth it if you've a group. One of the best Chinese restaurants I've been to.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank SamOfTheDockyard
Southport, United Kingdom
“A bit disappointing. . .”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

This used to be our usual take away place, but due to coming across another take away we hadn't been here for over 12 months. Until valentines day this year, we had chicken and sweetcorn soup, which was so bland; even with lots of soy sauce it still didn't taste of much, the crispy duck wasn't very crispy and the hoisin sauce was watered down, my husband and myself both had crispy chilli sauce, I had chicken and my husband had beef which was tasty and I would recommend. Overall for the price and the taste, I wouldn't be in a rush to return unfortunately, there are much better Chinese restaurants in southport

Visited February 2014