“Brilliant little cafe”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Brilliant little cafe”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Just popped to Southport while the suns shining and stopped off at this cafe mainly because I saw the food hygiene 5 star rating.
Service, food and drinks were faultless.
My only bit of advice would possibly be free refills on the tea and make sure the chairs outside are kept clean.
See you again soon :-)

1 Thank Tag2001

Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Good food but please don't cut corners.”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We popped in for a light refreshment last weekend and ended up ordering some lunch. The food was enjoyable and came very quickly but they did forget some chips which we had to ask for.
Toastie was fresh and tasty and sop portion was generous. The only draw back was that the toasted teacake looked frozen and mass produced and went very dry as it cooled.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank MikeGard
Southport, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“what a shame!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

my family and i have had a few visits to cafe parisien and have spent a lot of money there. last weekend we went as a treat with the children ,ordered four drinks and four toasted tea cakes which if made at home is quite a simple task! we received our drinks, lingered for 20 minutes drinking them and still no tea. cakes came. The polish head waitress informed us they were very busy and would have to wait until the grill was available. i eventually expressed my dissapoinment and asked for our money for tea cakes back . i was rudely handed my money without any appology from herself or management. i would have at least expected a comment from the manager but instead all we got was dissaproving stares from the waitress. maybe it would be an idea for the staff to attend a customer care course, as this lack of service is ultimately costing cafe parisien money. we are not ever going to return again and have found far superior service in another lord street cafe.LIKE IV SAID WHAT A SHAME.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank caroldiss123
St Helens, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat & drink with friends”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

My friends & I come to cafe Parisien nearly every week & always have lovely food & drink here. Cafe & toilets are always clean & decor is stylish with a traditional cafe feel. Always seems busy when we go but never wait too long for food & drink & is always cooked fresh to order. Staff are very helpful & we even bring my small dog with us sometimes which I think is great!

1 Thank Ebollie
“dirty decor”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Having been several times, I can say it has gone down hill rapid. The cushions inside are stained and dirty, also the young girl serving us had a filthy stained apron on not for the first time. My coffee came and was spilt down the sides of the cup making it look unpleasant. Even people going inside with a dog, not very hygienic
I can honestly say the whole place needs a make over.

• Visited February 2014