“Great kept secret”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Great kept secret”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We have been visiting this place for a while now and it does really nice food and drink. Great if you want to avoid the pubs and restaurants and does reasonable food. Worth a visit I would say...

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ali D

Cannock, United Kingdom
“chef sneezed in kitchen”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

we went to this café has it looked nice when we we in the staff seemed nice I ordered a meals and drinks and my husband and daughters found nice table by kitchen and sat and waited for meals .lady brought drinks which was great. then brought my two daughters meals which was great .then my husband was still waiting for a meals then my husband noticed the chef sneezed and did not wash hands when messing with food/cooking my husband would not tell me .we had a food but my husband did not tell me till left shop I found they where rude as they was talking French so we did not know what they was saying we will not be going to this café again

Visited May 2014
1 Thank donna j
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Food and drinks fine but nothing special”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had a lunch here, sitting outside, after deciding it looked one of the better cafes in the busy street. We both had the Provencale tart, which came with chips and salad, which was OK but the tart was rather small and mostly cheese with very little veg and the salad very dull (just a bit of lettuce and coleslaw). Service quite quick and cold drinks fine. Would look for somewhere better next time in Southport.

• Visited May 2014
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Brilliant little cafe”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Just popped to Southport while the suns shining and stopped off at this cafe mainly because I saw the food hygiene 5 star rating.
Service, food and drinks were faultless.
My only bit of advice would possibly be free refills on the tea and make sure the chairs outside are kept clean.
See you again soon :-)

1 Thank Tag2001
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Good food but please don't cut corners.”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We popped in for a light refreshment last weekend and ended up ordering some lunch. The food was enjoyable and came very quickly but they did forget some chips which we had to ask for.
Toastie was fresh and tasty and sop portion was generous. The only draw back was that the toasted teacake looked frozen and mass produced and went very dry as it cooled.

• Visited March 2014