“good value for money”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 18 April 2013

me and my friend had lunch here, i had the spaghetti bolognese which was lovely, but my friend had the carbonara which was dry and tasteless i did taste it and i was glad of my choice, could of been a one off as mine was delicious, but would not order it in-case it came the same as the one my friend had but i would have the bolognese again, and try other dishes, very reasonable lunch prices.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

The food here is delicious, Im not even a great lover of pizza but theirs are just gorgeous. They do really cheap lunchtime specials, the staff are so warm and friendly and extremely accomodating

Reviewed 8 February 2013

Another visit to Scoozi. This time in Southport!
Amazing food, lovely staff and a very comfy place!
All the best!

Reviewed 29 December 2012

I go there at least once a week with friend and during my brake, the food is good and the staff so pleasant which make a change from certain other pizzeria. I hope they do really well as being new in Southport but I am sure they will with their good quality food and price.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

Thought I'd try this place out as I love pizza. I wasn't disappointed. We ordered food to our house, the service was really quick everything was still hot. We didn't realise as we ordered 2 11" pizzas it was part of a deal so they brought us garlic bread and coke as well. Thought it was nice to let us know about the offer. Will definitely be going again.