“Toddler days out!!”
Review of Silcock's Funland

Silcock's Funland
Ranked #14 of 37 things to do in Southport
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

It is as to be expected really noisy and flashing lights everywhere.
Its a very tightly packed place so big prams like mine would struggle..
Limited seating so be prepared to stand about a lot..
Slot machines, arcade games and a cafe I would and will never visit looks dismal!! The chip shop next door is worth a visit though..
Would I visit again?? If I had to!!

1  Thank Mishelle D

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Funland is your typical slot arcade/ fast food venue. Staff seemed friendly enough, although perhaps a bit bored looking. Nothing of note on the pier apart from a smaller slot arcade at the end. The walk along the pier is probably the best part , if the walk is too much, there is a tram ride there and back. The carousel opposite the entrance looks beautiful.
This is perhaps some peoples ideal place, each to their own I suppose.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Queued for meals and when I got the both fish and curry we cold bread was stale tables were full of plates not cleaned and not as if it was really busy.

Tried to speak to manager guessed right she was on break

The fun land was grat and staff happy to help

1  Thank Gerard W
Reviewed 3 May 2014

would never use the amusement again. i had my 8 month old grandson with me and one of the machines went faulty so i asked to speak to someone and the tecnician came in my face and was very rude and agressive towards me as if he was going to pounce on me and threatening behavour,
it discussed me that he did it when i had my grandchild in my arms. he then switched machine off and walked away.
horrible never again

5  Thank helen b
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Just a building full of slot machines . Nice well frequented chippy/café in same building .
Cheeky having to pay 20p to use toilets.