“best indian ever”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2014

i would never consider , ordering from anywhere else , the food is beautiful , cooked to perfection always , the staff are friendly , and its good value for money , i even have my own signature dish at the restaurant , mushroom and spinach pilau , its fantastic , eat in or takeaway , the shamraat cant be beat

3  Thank joseph b

Reviewed 6 April 2014

To be honest, didn't really expect much from this unassuming Indian restaurant tucked down a side street. I was pleasantly surprised! The food was excellent and the staff attentive. We paid just under £25 for two of us and, whilst we shared the Chicken Tikka Masala Balti with a side of Sag Paneer, this was more than plenty. The peshwari naan was perhaps once of the best I have tasted! Definitely worth a visit!

1  Thank SmallPong
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We came across this fab little restaurant whilst visiting the area to attend a wedding...we were so glad we found it..
We have visited lots and lots of indian restaurants in our time and must say this one is deffo in our top few...
Food could not of been better..we were advised when choosing our dishes ( by i think the manager) ..who was really helpful..nothing was too much trouble..
Finished off with a complimentary irish cream style drink and a few chocolates..we all left happy.

1  Thank vicminx
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Visited the shamraat this weekend as it is one of our favourite curry houses in southport. The service is always first class and the place is usually busy, which is normally a good sign. Every meal is freshly made and also reasonably priced. You also get a free shot of baileys and chocolates at the end of your meal and they will order you a taxi which arrived in minutes. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting southport.

2  Thank speedy757
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I liked the service I was receiving from the staff and the way the treated me got my expectations for the food to be fantastic but it as not a turning point the food was not very good in my liking maybe close to awful I will not go again. Do not recommend.

1  Thank sarah m