“Very nice place to go on a special accasion.”

Havin Turkish Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 368 Restaurants in Southport
Price range: US$21 - US$26
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Havin is a very nice turkish place.I go there every christmas eve with my family and I alyways feel stuffed after. The food is the only problem; its cooked perfectly but tastes like takeaway food. But in the end a very good place! Keep it up Guys.

1  Thank IAMJAY2003

Reviewed 26 July 2014

This was my third visit to this restaurant. We found it initially by accident and we were very impressed.
Our latest visit was very good the food is excellent.
My only criticism is that can be lacking in atmosphere that was certainly the case this time I can only think that it's location puts people off but please don't let it, the food as I say is excellent.
The staff are attentive and it is very good value indeed.
If you are thinking about this restaurant then go. On give it a go.

1  Thank LancashirePieman
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My friend and I happened upon this restaurant last night, well all i can say is mükemmel. I was transported right back to my holiday in Ölüdeniz 3 years ago. Food, service and staff 100%.. Met the chef and all i can say to you is pişkin , Cant wait to return

1  Thank caroline s
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Thank you to Kadir and staff for another great night at Havin... had a great night.

Noticed menu changed slightly from 'the early days' but as ever Kadir happy to accommodate varieties within the menu.
Staff are so helpful even though it was so busy, they still had time to chat and make you feel welcome.
Love returning to this restaurant, it;s a pity it;s not in Formby.... but then i may eat out too much hey!!!!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband, daughter and myself have just returned from Havin, the restaurant was very welcoming and the gentleman that served us was very friendly and helpful.
We had a variety of starters to share, which included; Humus, Cacik, Hellim, Sucuk, Borek along with olives and a freshly baked Turkish bread, all of which were delicious!
For our main course my daughter had her standards chicken nuggets and chips! Which she loved. My husband had the Adana, he said it was the best he had ever had in the UK and really enjoyed it, I had the Tavuk Sis, the chicken was cooked perfectly and the marinade was very yummy and it tasted very fresh. Both main courses were served with a tomato, cucumber, onion salad and rice which was lovely.
Overall all three of us would defiantly return: sooner rather than later :-) the service and food was excellent.

1  Thank Kat P