“Nice meal, great staff...”
Review of Thai Rice

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Halifax, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice meal, great staff...”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Try the curry's, they are great. You can see how much care and consideration has gone into every aspect of this restaurant, we will be back soon, thanks for the great hospitality.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank James S

“Delicious ”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Visited on Saturday 31 May with my mum and gran whilst in Southport.

Portions were generous and the food was really tasty. We had a mixed starter for 3 and corn fritters. And then thai prawn green curry and sizzling beef with rice.

Well priced a good choice of wine. Will definitely visit again next time we are in town.

Thank you.

3 Thank Jess F
“Tried takeout, good grub. Heard good reviews of restaurant.”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Ordered takeout from here tonight as a party, were given a complimentary bottle of wine which was lovely touch. My parents been to the restaurant several times now and rave about it, the good was very good, particularly the prawn green curry my Pop had and a prawn-patty type starter. Looking forward to trying the restaurant!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank TaylorClanX
Dublin, Ireland
“My new favourite restaurant!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I have been to this restaurant a few times now and finally gotten around to writing a review. This restaurant deserves top marks. The food is amazing. I would especially recommend the mixed shared starters. They always give us an extra dish to share, usually something I would never order such as fish curry, but then I want to order that next time! The desserts are lovely, not the usual frozen ones you would often get in thai restaurants. The green pancakes and fried ice-cream stand out for me. And to top it off, the service is excellent. The staff go out of their way to make things easier for us and to create a pleasant dining experience.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank nóinín
“lunch”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

4 of us went for lunch, we had the special lunch time menu. The food was nice and the service was good, the décor was a little plain and needs freshening up little but all in all for what we paid it was good value.

• Visited May 2014