“Lovely food and service”
Review of Thai Rice

Thai Rice
Ranked #4 of 373 Restaurants in Southport
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was a treat to behold. Lovely tasting food and friendly service. We will definitely be back for the third time and taking some friends with us. A great choice on the menu to suit all tastes. I loved the decor also and the way the staff were dressed. Such a refreshing change.

1  Thank lynneswinson

Reviewed 27 June 2014

went during a week night so was not busy, it's a bit out of the way too but was excellent and reasonably priced, can choose from set meals or just different dishes off the menu, we had set meal with starter and 3 main course dishes,all freshly cooked and delicious staff were friendly and attentive, first time here but would definitely come back

3  Thank jackie1208
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I went over the weekend and thought that the establishment was ok. Food was good but service was more towards ok. May pop around again.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Living locally I have never fancied this place, I think mainly from its lack of curb appeal. How wrong was I. Thai rice is a fantastic place to eat offering fresh dishes in good surroundings and a very reasonable price. The food we had (6 adults) was just mouth watering piece of food art. I asked the waiter what he would recommend and he got it spot on. Thai crispy duck on crunchy noodles no point me trying to describe this just try it. The whole meal for all of us was outstanding from the dumpling starters to mains to desserts. its a massive yes from us. (actually got a takeaway a few nights ago that was just as good.)

3  Thank bullwinkle66
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

This is our third time to experience Thai Rice. We have ordered two take aways and decided to go I to the restaurant.

The food was amazing! Cannot complain about any part of the meal. Absolutely delicious! Service was fab and the price very reasonable.

Will definitely be going back. Have not been disappointed yet!

3  Thank 649saraht