“Excellent meal.”

Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: European, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: High quality daytime fully licensed bistro serving hearty, home cooked meals and rosette standard cuisine. As well as an extensive flip of all day breakfasts to catch anyone's imagination
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Picked the ultimate burger of they extensive homemade burger menu. picked the ultimate burger that came with cheese,bacon,fried onions and a egg and also came with a fresh side salad, coleslaw and wedges. Could defiantly tell that the burger was homemade as it was packed with flavour and extremely tasty. Would recommend anyone to try this burger or any of the other delicious meals on the extensive menu defiantly something for everyone. I for one will defiantly going back and trying another of their other meals

1  Thank Chantelle B

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I had a superb lunch at this cosy little restaurant in the Cambridge Arcade. I had the ploughman's platter which was the best I have ever had. My husband had the gourmet burger which he thoroughly enjoyed. We have not been to this restaurant before but it will not be long before we return.

1  Thank Heather H
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We had a salad for lunch today, best ever, everything and more expected from a salad, great value and excellent quality food, the menu was extensive, definitely would recommend a visit here, my friend and I will certainly make a return visit

1  Thank 542Gail1953
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Looking for somewhere for lunch with my friend I happened upon this hidden gem in Cambridge Arcade. I've passed this place a gazillion times and often wondered what it was like so took the plunge and tried it.

I chose tuna mayonnaise sandwich which came with a lovely lemon mayo and was so generously filled I had to eat it with a knife and fork! My friend had ham and tomato and was equally pleased. We shared a portion of real chips with a sprinkle of vinegar.

The menu was quite extensive considering the size of the place and had I had more time and a larger appetite I would've been spoiled for choice. The service was impeccable - friendly but not obtrusive, the two ladies I spoke to were very warm and welcoming.

The sweets looked delicious but I couldn't fit one it - the lemon & lime posset was tempting, so too a really yummy looking calorie fest featuring honeycomb ... nom!

Great little place, I will be back!

1  Thank SunshineSukie
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Le Boulevard is amust for any one who enjoys good home cooked food. Friendly staff and reasonable prices. The Sunday Lunch menu is delicious. The food is piping hot from the first delicious mouthful to the last. Our favorite sweet is the Lemon Merangue. Absoultely gorgeous. This friendly family run restaurant is well worth a visit next time you are in Southport. We go most Fridays, and we always see return customers week after week. Mick and Carol Upholland.

1  Thank Michael Y