“5* service and great value”

The Spa Lounge of Birkdale
“5* service and great value”
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

I visited The Spa Lounge in Birkdale Village with my daughter and granddaughters for a birthday celebration and treat - we had the hydro pool all to ourselves as well as the lounge which was decorated with baloons and birthday banners and cake with candles on arrival.
We each had our hands manicured and back massages, I have to admit it was certainly one of the best I have ever had. We all left feeling so relaxed and it was such a lovely way to spend some quality time with my family, I would highly recommend this spa.

Visited July 2013

St Helens
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Liked it very personal”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

we went today to the spa lounge of birkdale with our groupon voucher. We got a complementry drink and a private room with a hydro tub and sauna..we had an hour in there and then got took off for our back massages and facial. Was very relaxing, staff were pleasant and chatty. Would deffo go again

Visited May 2013