“A wonderful quaint tea rooms.”
Review of Langtry's Tea Rooms - CLOSED

Langtry's Tea Rooms
Cuisines: British
“A wonderful quaint tea rooms.”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Stumbled upon this wonderful little tea rooms whilst looking for somewhere to eat. Food is superb and staff were so friendly. Nothing was too much trouble, would recommend highly.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank PaulTaylor67

Rochdale, United Kingdom
“An old fashioned tea room”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We fell upon this place accidentally. It was busy even on a Tuesday in January. Many were locals and greeted like old friends. They even had personalized reservation cards. We just had toasted sandwiches and an ample pot of tea. It had a lovely atmosphere.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank MGSRochdaleUK
Southport, United Kingdom
“Tucked away, if you blink you might miss this haven!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I have walked past this little tea-room so many times and never considered going inside. That all changed the day I went to Southport on my own, I was so hungry and it was lunchtime. I was about to go into Prezzos, but just remembered the little tea room up a side street (Anchor St). I went in, it was pretty full, but managed to secure a little table in the corner. I had a breakfast, a perfectly cooked egg on top! I also had a half portion bowl of chips, yummy! Incredibly helpful and friendly waitresses/owners who were really 'on the ball'. I loved the atmosphere, the music in the background was low enough to hear properly but not so loud to interfere with conversation. Some really good music from the 50s as well! I took my husband this weekend for Saturday luncheon, it was pretty full but we managed to get a table for two! He loved it too. Reminiscent of cosy cafes, very English style, fresh food, well cooked, The cakes all looked really scrumptious, but we were too full to eat anymore. Next time perhaps.... We shall return often I know. We love it! Thank you ladies!!

• Visited September 2013
“Great breakfast, lovely time”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

My partner and I visited this cafe completely by chance as we happened to be taking a new route to a different restaurant. Definitely serendipity!
The breakfast was excellent, good portion size. Very refreshing orange juice to wash it all down! There appeared to be a good selection of home baked cakes which i wish i had the space to try, but didnt after a filling breakfast.
Many tables seemed to be reserved for elderly regulars. I quite enjoyed the friendly bustling atmosphere, being the youngest person in the cafe! Will definitely visit again. Maybe try some
Of those cakes next time

• Visited June 2013
“Amazing Service!”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Best tea rooms in Southport! From fresh scones to lovely prepared meals!! This place is my guilty pleasure! Great atmosphere!! :D

• Visited June 2013