“Really casual”

Genting Casino Southport
Ranked #14 of 38 things to do in Southport
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Thought it was a bit strange with the Cabaret on while we were playing roulette. Didn't understand the " hot numbers" system

1  Thank Couples133

Reviewed 3 July 2014

My husband and I decided to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary here in May and it was our first visit. We had a lovely evening and ate in the restaurant, Fahrenheit. The prices for food are really good, we had the 3 course meal and it was absolutely delicious. We then played the tables. We had a wonderful time. All staff were friendly and helpful. Will be returning soon ;)

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Last visited 26th May 2014. Excellent, clean & chic & to coin a phrase not full of chavs! I have recently visited Manchester & London & this by far is superior in looks & clientele. Good atmosphere & lovely staff worth a visit

Reviewed 21 May 2014

After a few beers over the road at the Victoria Inn (well recommended) we chose to have a late night at the casino.
Obviously recently opened it has a quality feel to it, the drinks are very well priced and a late night few snacks in our party were all devoured! Not sure its the best quality in town, but for the price it was good.
I never felt pressured into any gambling as I do not know how to play, others in our party had a great time, as did I, the seating areas are large and quite personal.

All in all- excellent late night venue if, like me you are too old for the nightclubs!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Visited the Genting on a cold and windy Tuesday night in February. We were made members at the reception by friendly staff members then went up o the first floor which had a bar, restaurant and casino. We had food which was fine and well priced as was the alcohol.
We then went into the casino area. Neither my wife or I had much idea of what to do, but the staff were very helpful and we enjoyed a winning streak on the blackjack table! The evening was great fun and please don't be put off if you've never been into a casino before. It was great fun.