I am just writing this review to warn anyone who like us bought a voucher from KGB. I dont want anyone turning up at this hotel ( like we did ) to find that the voucher is not valid even if you have paid for it (like we did)
Lady on reception explained to us the previouse owners had done a runner and as we booked in March we were not on the new owners system so the booking and voucher is invalid. We where advised to contact KGB for a refund, which I have done today, I am still waiting for a reply.
DONT WANT ANYONE TO TRAVEL HERE TO BE TURNED AWAY.
I might add it is of no fault to the new owners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located steps from Southport’s promenade and just 0.5 miles from the beach, this Victorian hotel is surrounded by bars, shops and night life. It provides free parking, and the on-site restaurant offers a creative menu. Lord Street’s shops and gardens are just 5 minutes’ walk from the Albert & Victoria Hotel. Southport’s Pleasureland is a 10-minute walk, whilst the hotel is within a 5-minute drive of 4 golf clubs. Boasting free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a DVD player, each individually styled room also has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms also include basic kitchen facilities for self-catering. Set in a modern conservatory, the Dining Rooms restaurant serves British dishes, a full English breakfast and a wide selection of drinks. Southport Rail Station is less than a 10-minute walk away and provides 45-minute rail connections to Liverpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Alexandra & Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra And Victoria
- Alexandra Victoria Hotel Southport
- Alexandra Victoria Southport