“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Lavender House

The Lavender House
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Lavender House offers Spa Luxury with the addition of a Boutique Hair Salon. Facilities include: Rasul Mud Temple, Herbal Sauna, Aromatherapy Steam Room, Post Treatment Room & Relaxation Lounge
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I found the place to be friendly, relaxing and they serve lovely food. Recommend the Hot stone back massage - very relaxing

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Rachel S

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awful staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

I visited the lavender house to ask about treatments. Staff were very rude on speaking to them and looked ASif they didn't know how to crack a smile, will not be going ahead with my treatment

Visited June 2014
9 Thank Firstimpressionscount
Chez1973, Owner at The Lavender House, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Hi Jade,

We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Like any other business we have policies and procedures in place regarding services and payments. Unfortunately we can not perform treatments without receiving your gift certificate first. This would not be acceptable if you where purchasing any retail product or service in any shop or another spa. Our staff are highly trained in customer service and our ultimate goal for every client buying or receiving a product/treatment is to leave feeling well looked after and wanting to return.
southport
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Luxury Cheese on Toast"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Visited Saturday lunchtime for the first time. Dining room was lovely but a little awkward when placed next to only other two diners in there. Felt we had to talk quietly. Ordered coffees along with BLT and Luxury Cheese on Toast. Staff were very pleasant but had to ask for drinks after waiting 20-25 mins. They were quickly brought to the table and we were told they would be free as we had to wait.
When food arrived it was beautifully presented and both served with garnish. Was expecting the cheese on toast to be lovely and rich but was very surprised as to how bland it tasted. My companion tasted it and we both wondered what the other strange taste was. Seemed like it was mashed potato! Asked waitress to find out from the staff and this was confirmed. Didn't finish it as thought it was all very bizarre for something described as LUXURY.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank southport12345
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Relaxing massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had the dual back, neck and shoulder massage. Clare was so accommodating fitting us in at short notice. I've had treatments here before but this was my husband's first spa treatment and he was slightly apprehensive. The staff made him feel welcome and relaxed - putting him at ease. Result!! Think we will be visiting as a couple on a regular basis as we both thoroughly enjoyed our treatment together. I might even be able to talk him into a half-day spa experience. Fabulous place and the staff are so friendly.

2 Thank Sandgrounder64
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

I have just got back from a wonderful massage. Great valid for money, over exceeded my expectations, fab treatment and excellent service afterwards.

After my massage I was taken to the sleep room, given a herbal tea, a hot lavender pillow and left to relax. Perfect!

Visited April 2014