Premier Inn Southport Central Hotel
  • Pool
US$123
US$118
  • Beachfront
The Talbot Hotel(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$95
The Bold Hotel(Southport)
US$176
US$163
  • Restaurant
Balmoral Lodge Hotel(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$66
Very Good 4/5
US$147
US$131
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Southport Hotel(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$84
Travelodge
Very Good 4/5
    1,465 results
    All reviewsbrewers fayregreat locationbowling alleyretail parkocean plazavue cinemachiquitosmeal dealtown centrecar parkshort walkall you can eatno air consea frontfamily roomreception staffovernight stay
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 9 May 2014

My daughter and I stayed for one night over the bank holiday. Arrived early evening, reception staff very helpful. Had a lovely meal in restaurant attached, staff very nice and extremely helpful. Room was very nice and spotlessly clean.
    Breakfast was good and cooked to order. We couldn't fault this premier inn at all and would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: We had a room at the back of hotel, very quiet and peaceful.
    • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
    1  Thank Patricia R
    Reviewed 9 May 2014

excellent.service was great in the hotel and the restaurant was first class .staff very friendly .location is very good.needed a relaxing break and this fitted the bill . on the seafront ,next to a shopping centre with the local sops on the main street closeby.plenty to do .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
    2  Thank Peter D
    Reviewed 7 May 2014

Long Bank Holiday weekend taking in match at Bolton on the Saturday.Very impressed with this hotel.Checking in was extremely efficient and friendly and rooms were spacious and clean.Breakfasts (for which we paid extra) were of excellent quality and once more the staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly in the dining area.As with many hotels these days, some re-decoration (basically a coat of paint) would not go amiss to improve the overall impression of the hotel.Also,bathroom facilities are quite basic and the inclusion of a proper toilet-roll holder(!) needs doing.As fairly frequent visitors to Southport,this hotel provides good value for money compared with the local competition and we will definitely return.

Room Tip: Rooms ar rear facing town have green aspect and we were undisturbed where we were.The rooms facing the sea could encounter some noise from restaurant/ facilities but no complaints from our party.
    • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my family for 2 nights in May 2014. I don't think I actually found 1 fault with the place whilst we were there & believe me, I certainly look! Check in was efficient & the receptionist was very friendly & helpful. We stayed in a family room that looked out towards the rear of the hotel. The bed is the comfiest bed I have ever slept in - even comfier than 5 star hotels I've stayed in. Ample places to eat, whether that be in the bar downstairs or the restaurants directly opposite. The breakfast was prepared to order & was beautiful. The whole place was absolutely spotless & had a fresh feel about it. If all Premier Inns are as good as this one, I can see myself using them much more often! 10/10 & will definitely be back to this one!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
    Reviewed 4 May 2014

A typical Premier Inn. Spotless, comfy beds and friendly staff. We don't recommend staying in the front if you are looking for an early night. We were with our grand daughter and needed to close the window to shut out the noise of those outside. The pub/restuarant attached is ok, but NOT capable of serving a non-meat breakfast. All were aweful and the hotel kindly refunded. This needs keeping an eye on.

Room Tip: Ask for a rear room if you are looking for an early night
    • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family