This "hotel" was a complete health hazard. There were wires hanging from walls, extension leads being used, carpets were filthy, stairways were far too narrow, ancient light switches were covered with tape to stop them being used, shower unit was attached to a piece of wood above the shower cabinet, large piece of glass balancing dangerously above a door. Bed linen was so old it was totally faded. Rooms had a very musty smell. Damp patches evident on a number of walls.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Penkelie Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.