“Amazing.”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Great menu, a wide range of choice and always served with a smile.
The food keeps us coming back and if there is anything you want changing (not likely) with your menu selection, the team at The Grapevine will always strive to accommodate your requests!

Service, food and price all perfect, you really can't ask for much more than that.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

There were 8 of us, various ages, all enjoyed the meal. We took advantage of one of the deals and ended up with 3 bottles of wine and one of Prosecco. Yum

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Can't fault this place - varied menu with plenty of choice for all tastes. Service was great and food came quickly. Price was reasonable too. This was our second visit and we will definitely be going again!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Was taken for a surprise birthday meal. Table was lovely food and staff brilliant. The whole experience was great can't wait to go again soon.

1  Thank MDKlancashire
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Never been to the Grapevine before but had read reviews from other local restaurants and this peaked my interest. And over all it did not disappoint, I would Strongly recommend this venue. Friendly atmosphere and a varied menu to suit all palettes. Book in advance to ensure your special moment and you will not be disappointed. I enquired by email on some matters being vegetarian. And within a day had a response that answered my query . Staff friendly and helpful. And I am a plain eater normally but decided to be adventurous and I found I was very surprised. The thing that really made us feel at home was a friendly wave from the chef as we were leaving. I can not fault anything from the establishment so resounding thumbs up.
Well Done The Grapevine, we will be back