“fab”

Ranked #74 of 368 Restaurants in Southport
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I always go here for a great meal, the breakfast selection has something for everyone and nothing is to much to ask , give it a try

1  Thank stephanie c

Reviewed 25 March 2014

great little place to eat , and tge service is just great, all the girls are good , now onto the food , its traditional with some really nice specials and its all relatively fresh at really good prices so what more can you ask for , a must try.

1  Thank imogen k
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant. I went in there one morning but couldn't get a table as they were packed. But the lovely lady behind the counter was polite and told me exactly were I stood. She explained they hadn't any tables at present but I was welcome to stay have a look though the menu and wait on for a table as there was one becoming available in the next 10 minuets which I did as I wanted to see what all the fuss was about and by god am I glad I did. They have such an extensive menu with written on it have what you fancy if its something not on our menu we can almost always do it, get what you want. The staff were brilliant its lovely to see happy attentive smiling staff. The atmosphere was fab. From what I gathered a lot of the people in there where all regular. I was sat near the till and all I could here was nice things. They have a saying written down. "Fast friendly table service" and they are true to there word! Absolutely lovely place to eat. Staff are fabulous !!! Home made home cooked at very reasonable prices!!! Everyone should try it you wont regret it really is a hidden gem! And they serve breakfast all!! Day!!

2  Thank Loves-food-yum
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Totally superb food at something special and talk about value for money,lovely prepared home cooked English food that we all love with some excellent specials. im surprised it never had an entry on tripadvosr, the chef has his own herb garden, if your looking for hearty food quick with great service that certainly will not break the bank i would highly recommend this place to anyone.

2  Thank Alex M