We stayed 3 nights here and were welcomed ,like old friends, with tea, cakes and a chat in the lounge. Cleo & Leigh are always on hand if you need anything. As the weather was bad we were able to use the lounge as a comfy sitting room, rather than staying in our bedroom. Newspapers, magazines and board games were provided.
I agree with all the other reviews re. cleanliness, food quality, room facilities etc. The position in Southport is perfect - free parking on the doorstep, just a few minutes walk away from the shops or the Prom... and very quiet. I used the facilities in the Victoria Baths ( 5 mins walk) at the hotel discount price of £5 instead of £10.50. One of the 3 pools is an 'adults only' pool .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bay Tree House is a 4-Star Gold award winning guest house (This Star Gold are only awarded to the top 10% of establishments in the country.)All our rooms are individually furnished with en-suiteWireless broadband in all rooms Our AA “Eggcup Award Winning” breakfast includes a lavish buffet with variety of Fruits, Muesli and cereals, Juices and Greek-style Yoghurt followed by a choice of not only a Traditional Grilled Lancashire Breakfast but also other options including Eggs Benedict, Smoked Haddock served with poached eggs with Fresh Spinach, or our own special Kedgeree with Southport Shrimps. Vegetarian dishes include Scrambled Egg and Chargrilled Pepper Piperade on a Lancashire/homemade Potato Cake, Canadian-style Pancakes with Blueberries, Bananas and Maple Syrup, and the ever-popular Eggs Florentine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bay Tree House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Tree House Hotel Southport
- Bay Tree House Bed And Breakfast