My wife and I have visited Southport many times but the Bay Tree House is by far the best place we have had the pleasure to stay. Leigh and Cleo made us feel very welcome throughout the time we stayed with them. Not only are the rooms clean and well maintained, they have those little extras which make such a difference. We thought it couldn't get any better and then we were treated to the wonderful breakfasts. Lots of choice but excellently prepared.
The Bay Tree is well located, it is a short 5 minute walk to Lord Street, the Marina & pier. That said, Irving Street is in a quiet area allowing a peaceful sleep -- a true home from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bay Tree House is a 4-Star Gold award winning guest house (This Star Gold are only awarded to the top 10% of establishments in the country.)All our rooms are individually furnished with en-suiteWireless broadband in all rooms Our AA “Eggcup Award Winning” breakfast includes a lavish buffet with variety of Fruits, Muesli and cereals, Juices and Greek-style Yoghurt followed by a choice of not only a Traditional Grilled Lancashire Breakfast but also other options including Eggs Benedict, Smoked Haddock served with poached eggs with Fresh Spinach, or our own special Kedgeree with Southport Shrimps. Vegetarian dishes include Scrambled Egg and Chargrilled Pepper Piperade on a Lancashire/homemade Potato Cake, Canadian-style Pancakes with Blueberries, Bananas and Maple Syrup, and the ever-popular Eggs Florentine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bay Tree House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Tree House Bed And Breakfast
- Bay Tree House Hotel Southport