We stayed over August bank holiday Fri-Mon, on arriving Leigh and cleo couldn,t do enough for you very welcoming and friendly. The rooms are spotless and surely no one can find fault or find something they want isn,t there... milk in fridge wine beers and cans of pop, sweets in tray along with teas and coffees. dressing gowns slippers ironing board iron... can go on.... The breakfast is extra special look for the dots round the plate.... all cooked lovely and plenty. Position of this guest house just off sea front near to littlest pub in britain worth a visit... Also out of end of road turn left 5 mins to Lord street. Can Highly reccomend this place and Southport, first time visit not be the last, the good weather helped as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bay Tree House is a 4-Star Gold award winning guest house (This Star Gold are only awarded to the top 10% of establishments in the country.)All our rooms are individually furnished with en-suiteWireless broadband in all rooms Our AA “Eggcup Award Winning” breakfast includes a lavish buffet with variety of Fruits, Muesli and cereals, Juices and Greek-style Yoghurt followed by a choice of not only a Traditional Grilled Lancashire Breakfast but also other options including Eggs Benedict, Smoked Haddock served with poached eggs with Fresh Spinach, or our own special Kedgeree with Southport Shrimps. Vegetarian dishes include Scrambled Egg and Chargrilled Pepper Piperade on a Lancashire/homemade Potato Cake, Canadian-style Pancakes with Blueberries, Bananas and Maple Syrup, and the ever-popular Eggs Florentine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bay Tree House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Tree House Bed And Breakfast
- Bay Tree House Hotel Southport