“Great food every time”

Ranked #78 of 357 Restaurants in Southport
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bengal Lounge - The finest Indian & Bangladeshi Cuisine for dining and takeaway. Early Bird Menu 5-7pm (3 Course Meal) Mon - Thurs £8.90 Fri & Sat £10.90 Sun £9.90 Give it a TRY!
Lancashire
“Great food every time”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Been here on numerous occasions, the food is always top drawer and the staff are very friendly.

It's great value as well. Will continue to go regularly.

I've just been to an Indian in Liverpool on the way back from The Open. It was woeful in comparison to this place, made me wish the train hadn't broken down so we could have made it to the Bengal Lounge.

If the staff are reading this, it's from Paul, the bloke who always asks for an Afghan Balti!

2 Thank Paul72

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great Value”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

The family and I drove to southport over the weekend from Leeds and stumbled upon this restaurant. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal (8.90 for a three course meal) and will visit again on our next return to southport. Looking forward to it :)

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Matt H
Southport, United Kingdom
“Very tasty :-)”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We recently visited this restaurant as a family, (husband, daughter and myself) the food was delicious and we all thoroughly enjoyed it.
We had popadoms and chutneys to start, along with onion bhajis, which were very yummy.
Then my daughter and myself shared a paratha and butter chicken, very tasty! My husband had a meat thali which he enjoyed :-)
The service was excellent and laid back and the food was yummy :-) we will defiantly be back!

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Kat P
Guisborough, United Kingdom
“excellent!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We were in Southport for a short break recently and the Bengal Lounge had such great reviews that we had a meal there. Although the new management have only been here for a few months they have certainly achieved a high standard with excellent food,very attentive & knowledgeable staff & cleanliness. Just give it a try!!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank bales66
“A Great Experience ”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

After having walked past Union Street and seeing their Early Bird Menu on offer, I thought about giving this place a try and yesterday I finally did. The wife and I were impressed. The chicken rogan josh was delightful. I would recommend this to all. We will be back again.

1 Thank Ross B