“mmmmmmm”

Indian Flavours
Ranked #228 of 375 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 11 August 2014

just got back from Southport and had a meal at the Indian Flavours restaurant from the outside you just think its your average indian but the staff are so friendly the food is excellent and the price is very fair I would have paid more GREAT RESAURANT

1  Thank petemanchester j

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I am leaving a review after having a meal delivered. Excellent service, lovely food and exceptional value. Would recommend to anybody and will use regularly.

1  Thank Julie H
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We have visited this restaurant several times now, as a couple and with our family. The food is excellent and the staff friendly and efficient. The prices are extremely good and it's the most enjoyable indian food we've had in a long time.

1  Thank CDB119
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

First impressions from the outside is your usual indian restaurant, walked in and the aroma of spices was amazing I could just tell I was going to get a good meal. I ordered my food and it was there in no time and well presented ! it was fantastic flavors were amazing! I spoke with the staff and it is owned by three brothers from Bangladesh who are lovely people . Place was very clean and I had the chance to check the kitchen out and again it was spotless. You will not be disappointed quantity and price was excellent , food hygiene rating 4. ITS ONE OF SOUTHPORTS HIDDEN GEMS !!!!

1  Thank Anthony F