“Service of the highest class”
Review of Auberge Brasserie

Auberge Brasserie
Ranked #25 of 383 Restaurants in Southport
Price range: US$13 - US$27
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Decided to try here for a luncheon, looking in from outside didnt initially inspire me but having decided to bite the bullet, went in.
What a great decision i had made, service was attentive without being pushy and top class.
Food was absolutely gorgeous, and what was meant to be a light lunch turned out to be a 3 course feast with the obligatory bottle of wine.
I will certainly be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,167)

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We had a poor meal at this restaurant some 12 or 13 years ago and have not been back since. Bad mistake!

On this occasion we could not fault the food. Imaginative menu which delivered on taste and presentation.

Efficient service if a little impersonal.

The only really negative comment I would make is regarding the washrooms which, though stylish and very clean, are on the second floor. Definitely not disabled friendly.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Have visited this restaurant many times and have always enjoyed my meals. Being a 'no meat' diner there has always been a dish to suit my palate.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Found the place looking immaculate, staff all bright eyed and positive, fresh, delicious homemade bread, and a beautifully presented three course meal, The chocolate tart was stunning . This restaurant is a real gem it exceeded our expectations in every respect. I can't remember when I visited a place with this much attention to detail & professionalism. Thanks to Linda who gave us directions to local attractions and the staff for such a warm welcome and fond farewell.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We have eaten here twice and both times the food has been very good, The starters were nice, I had home made Tomato and pesto soup and my partner had Brie cheese, both were good. The main course was the Sunday carvery, we had roast beef but there were other options like roast pork or a vegetarian option, served with freshly prepared vegetables, Again good, the dessert menu was limited , we had what they called eton mess but it was more like a fruit fool, it was yummy anyway !! We took our grandson with us, they had high chairs and a childrens menu. The price was very reasonable , the general atmosphere was very welcoming , defo worth a visit.