“Tea Time Offer is Top Value For Money!”
Review of Auberge Brasserie

Auberge Brasserie
Ranked #13 of 367 Restaurants in Southport
Price range: US$14 - US$27
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My family stay on a tight budget and yesterday we had a reason to celebrate. I've never dined at Auberge before because it is a little above our budget, however they offer an amazing 3-course special from 5-6:30 daily for only £10! Our 11-year-old devoured her starter (salt and pepper beef with sweet chilli sauce) and her main (cumberland sausage with mustard mash) and even her dessert (eton mess!) I absolutely loved the fish and seafood risotto; we couldn't have had a finer evening! The staff are amazing and the servers were very engaging without being obtrusive. If you're on a budget but still want an exceptional (early) dining experience, get to Auberge. If you're budget is not so tight, get there any time you can!

2  Thank PowseyFamily
There are newer reviews for Auberge Brasserie

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

My husband myself and our 2 adult daughters have just enjoyed the Sunday lunch menu. Food beautifully cooked and presented. We enjoyed homemade soup, amazing parfait, special fishcake with citrus sauce and spiced meatballs on crostini. To follow beef Sunday roast, lamb and 1 pork. Rhubarb, Eton mess and passion fruit sorbet finished an absolutely perfect meal. Staff very attentive but not intrusive. Excellent value for money. Are already making plans to return. Ruth

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Once again we had a fantastic night at the auberge brasserie, I have visited this restaurant a number of times, though for many of our party it was their first time; though not to be last!
The food was beautiful, great portions of exceptional quality. I was fortunate to be with fellow carnivores and experience the chateaubriand which was something to write about in its own entirety!
The service was exceptional, the waiting on staff were both polite and friendly and made us feel that nothing was too much trouble!
If you have never eaten here I strongly advise that you do. Thank you Auberge for being consistently brilliant!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Had a lovely three course meal with my husband and granddaughter we used a highlife card the restaurant had a nice atmosphere staff were excellent service faultless food cooked and presented excellent, will certainly return and would highly recommend .

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We recently joined family and friends for a much needed get together, and chose Auberge for our evening meal. As soon as we arrived the staff were attentive, friendly as was the service that followed all evening. The food was awesome, a good selection of wines, and at prices to suit individual pockets. I don't know how they always manage to deliver the very best, but they do. So lovely to be in such pleasant surroundings with good atmosphere. Congratulations to their attention to detail making our evening PERFECT. A Big Thankyou To The Whole Team.