“Brilliant Night, food was excellent!!”
Review of Lings on Kings

Lings on Kings
Ranked #23 of 368 Restaurants in Southport
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Visiting some friends in Southport with my partner, they took us to Lings on Kings and it was a fantastic night. The food was the best Chinese food I think I've had, the atmosphere was great. The owner Ling was a great host and there was some brilliant entertainment.
Brilliant value for money, would recommend this place to anyone and will definately be going back on the next visit to Southport.

2  Thank jjn25

Reviewed 4 April 2011

What a find. Lovely decor. Great food & plenty of it @ a good price
Opted for the chinese buffet - menu didn't do it justice - a bit confusing. Just get on & order it.
The table groaned with the amount of food which was the best of any chinese restaurant I have visited even inc. Hong Kong. Service is excellent. Wine was loverly
Lady owner does sing & dish out fancy hats which really cracks the ice leading to a great night out. Indoor fireworks on the desert - What a great do!
We were a group of 7 "seniors" & thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

3  Thank bellis23
Reviewed 30 November 2010

I recently had my hen do here and it was fantastic. The value for money was outstanding and the quality fantatsic. I would have paid much more and is prob one of the best meals of Chinese food I have ever had. We had a special meal deal, 4 courses for £11 which was unbelievable value- soup, mixed hors deuves, duck and main meals and rice. We hired out the upstairs of the restaurant and a DJ which Ling contributed towards and sorted out and there was a fantastic atmosphere all night. I am looking forward to a meal with my hubby soon.

3  Thank emma-ballson
Reviewed 28 September 2010

The evening banquet five course meal at £10.95 represented more than good value for money as the food was excellent, the service was very good and the house wine being very palatable and very reasonably priced. Again the eating out in Southport guide proved inspiring as did the comments from fellow TripAdvisors.

2  Thank WELSHMAN50Arbroath
Reviewed 2 July 2010

We have tried a number of different restaurants and decided to give this a try after reading a good report on Southportgb web site. Could not fault it. The food was excellent and was really good value. We ordered one portion of crispy duck and this was more than enough pancakes for both of us, which was so nice as restaurants can often be stingy with these. Worth a visit.

2  Thank AL2DEB