“Get it right”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Just thought i would mention that it is 7.95 for 3 courses and 12.95 for 5....have been on website and that is quite clear!!

2  Thank beardyprick

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

I took my wife here last weekend and after reading the previous reviews I had high hopes and I was not disappointed!! Like anyone else I've been to many Chinese restaurants and in general it's all pretty much the same, here however we had the opportunity to choose things that I've never had anywhere else before. The soup for instance I've had hot and sour soup before but this was on another level!! Along with that we had some classics also and everything was cooked to perfection and very well presented.

I also really enjoyed the fun lively atmosphere. There are not many restaurants which offer such a good fun time while you eat a proper meal.

I would defineately recommend this restaurant and I will be returning very soon!

4  Thank Maintenanceman1
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We visited this restaurant on a tuesday evening, after reading the previous great reviews. It was a major disappointment. We were the only ones in there!!! The soup and prawn crackers had a funny taste to it, as did the main starters. The duck was nice. Then coming to the main course I thought is tasted nice {although other family members didn't} even though it didn't look like the normal type of sweet + sour, chilli beef and Chinese pork. The owner was nice enough though. Hence we will not be returning to this restaurant.

On another note I looked at the website before we went and it stated £7.95 for the banquet. On arrival we found it was £12.95!!!!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

The staff were courteous and friendly, offering a service that felt very personal. The banquets are generous and the regular menu has many interesting options. It's by far the best Chinese restaurant I've been to. Expect chunky ribs, light and crispy batter on the sweet and sour, and exceptional duck pancakes. The food was really high quality so I would definitely go again.

4  Thank Barry R
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Me and my girlfriend had the banquet which was gorgeous and so well priced, and as I'm a bit of a big lad I was given extra portions, now that's what I call service! Ling and her staff couldn't do enough for the customers, even singing to celebrate peoples birthdays! Great place, great people, fantastic service, excellent food! Will definitely be going again, big thumbs up!

4  Thank Maccakebab