“Fantastic food great entertainment!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lings on Kings

Lings on Kings
Ranked #26 of 356 Restaurants in Southport
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Southport
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food great entertainment!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Had a fantastic night at Lings on kings. Great food and the service was extremely friendly and welcoming. I will definitely be going back!!!

1 Thank Oxylu27
singsong2, Owner at Lings on Kings, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Hello Oxylu27, Thank you for your great review.
My staff and I much appreciate you taking the time to write a nice review.
We look forward to seeing you again soon,
Regards
Ling Lam

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous food and lovely staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

We had a fabulous meal with friends at Lings. The food was authentic and tasted delicious. The servings were very generous - we couldn't finish our meals. Would recommend the ribs!! As for your review Carol G, I was there the night you dined. Tell me this, if the meal was so bad, why did you eat it all before complaining and demanding a free meal?

1 Thank Sophie459
singsong2, Owner at Lings on Kings, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you Sophie459 for your positive review, it is much appreciated especially your comments on Carol G whom complained on a previous review and dined on the same evening as yourself.

My staff and myself do our very best to look after our customers, providing the best food and service at a very reasonable price. Most people we serve are very nice and respectful and I hope we are in return.

We very much look forward to seeing you again.
Ling Lam
Runcorn, United Kingdom
“Worst Ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Recommended to go to Lings but never again. Didn't get what I ordered, asked for beef/veg in Oyster Sauce, got an unattractive pile of beef in hoi sin sauce and the only vegetable was a bit of carrot in the shape of a rose! My friend ordered sweet and sour chicken and got a pile of very small balls of batter with very little else and a horrible sauce. Complained but no-one wanted to know. Worst chinese meal we've ever had - would not recommend to anyone.

2 Thank Carol G
Preston, United Kingdom
“excellent evening at Lings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Just another excellent night at Lings with my wife.We had a lovely banquet with chicken and sweet corn soup, ribs, crispy duck, spring rolls, crispy seaweed, sweet and sour pork, beef and onions, fried rice and a dessert of ice cream toffee apples, pineapple and orange. All to the finest standard served by Long and her lovely staff.
Very highly recommended, very busy and popular tonight with several birthday parties going on but as usual Long looks after all her customers so well.
Thanks again Ling, lovely to see you again and thanks for making our evening so special. To everyone else....if you haven't tried Lings then book in soon.....but leave room for me!!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank MBsTwo
“Saved my night out ....Top restaurant highly recommend Superb atmosphere And Spectacular dishes *****”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Well I was told to go to a Restaurant with a good review on arriving I was refused entry because they were watching TV So on a hasty retreat Please pass this restaurant It looked a nice restaurant And on top of all that there is a lovely smell So me and my fiance decided to indulge in this lovely restaurant on this lovely Sunday night. So as we walked in to the Chinese restaurant We were greeted by a lovely lady Who was happy to accommodate us On the short notice Within five minutes of walking in i was eating a starter and we had a bottle of wine and I felt I made a great choice the main course was Superb I recommend the braised Scallops with ginger And the house wine . it was superb top marks and I found out thay have three floors and can cater for large and small party's With karaoke I highly recommend this restaurant and I will be back With a vengeance.................. PS sod Tony !!!!

4 Thank Andyshee1979