“shame about the duck”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We went to this resteraunt for a meal after the flower show. We were the first customers of the evening. We ordered the five courses for just under £13 per head the meal consisted of soup, hot mixed starters, then the crispy duck with pancake's, main course of sweet and sour chicken, Chinese roast pork with mushrooms, mixed stir fry vegetables, rice, sweet and done. The majority of the meal was very nice it was let down by the duck which was more cremated than crispy. The staff were very good and the place filled up as we left.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

You don't just come to lings on kings for the food.. you come here for the entertainment factor as-well. An enjoyable night had by all, with great food followed by karaoke!

2  Thank Wise-dog101
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We went here on a whim for a anniversary meal. We didn't know what to expect, but it didn't blow us away. the staff was very friendly even if the poor girl was running around like a busy bee. the food was average, we'd come back again, but only if the New China City was closed or too busy.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

First visit for my birthday.
Treated like a princess. Brought me a birthday baloon out. Brought me a desert with a firework in and sang me happy birthday with the whole restaurant.
Customer service was fabulous. It made my birthday meal very special.

4  Thank Karen J
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Only couple in the restuarant at 8 at night.Beef curry very bland,not so sure it was beef.The "meat" was very tough and stringy.Rice tasteless.My wife's sweet and sour was totally saturated with soy inedible in my opinion.Only go if your drunk!

4  Thank firparkfan