“The best Indian restaurant in the area”
Review of Spice Lounge

Spice Lounge
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2012

We've been to this restaurant on many occasions and believe it's the best Indian restaurant in the area by far. There is plenty of choice on the menu and the food is excellent. The staff are friendly and attentive and will go out of their way to help. Would definitely recommend it

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We went there for the first ime for a "Quiz and curry" night and it was fantastic. Food was tasty, waiters very friendly and quick service. Nothin was too much trouble .Lovely atmosphere. What else can i say? I would cetainly recommend it.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

We have eaten many times in the restaurant and used the take away service all occasions the food has been perfect. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank Victoria M
Reviewed 29 December 2011

I have eaten plenty of curries in my area and have waited until my 3rd one from here to comment. Had a sit down meal twice and one takeaway (impressed with the complimentary drinks while we waited for that). Every time the food was consistantly superb. My partner on all 3 ocassions hails from a major curry city (Leicester) and reckons this was the only curry she's had thats as good as from her hometown (and she's lived up here for 7 years now). Very pleasant surroundings and atmosphere. Service was professional, attentive, without being overbearing. Food as i've said was superb. All only 5 mins from my house, I can't believe my luck. Great offers on sun,tues,weds to. Keep it up!!

2  Thank easyrider69
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Have been to the restaurant several times and it never fails to hit the spot! The menu is great with a good mix of Indian and traditional Bangladeshi food. I would recommend the latter. It's a great place to eat and great offers on different nights.

3  Thank Asq32874