“Great restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We had a lovely meal here, the food was amazing and the staff were very friendly. Everything arrived in good time and we all really enjoyed what we had to eat. The staff also dealt diplomatically and courteously with a difficult (seemingly drunk) customer sitting behind us, making sure not to let this ruin our experience. We are new to the area and will definitely be back!

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Tonight I visited spice lounge with my boyfriend, it was the best Indian I have ever tasted.
Very spacey place clean and tidy, brilliant friendly staff, food lovely cooked and fresh, not to long to wait for food but not hurried either.
I will be definitely coming back here soon

1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Can't understand why there are negative reviews. This is a great restaurant with great service, we've eaten here loads of times. Each time it's been fantastic and I'm really fussy. Ignore the bad comments Nd enjoy great Indian food.

1  Thank Nigel T
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Had a great meal and very pleasant evening at this restaurant . The staff were very pleasant and served the food hot. Did not have to wait for the service and found the whole experience pleasant.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I would not recommend this restaurant I was there last night for a friends birthday we had table booked we got seated after 20 mins then they didn't take our order until further 20mins after that then we waited 15mins for popadoms and pickles then starter took 15 mins after that then we waited nearly a hour for our main meal and when my meal came it had a black hair in it I complaint they brung me a fresh one out but I couldn't eat that as the hair put me off it now this morning I've woke up never off the toilet and constantly been sick. Worst restaurant ever! First time there and will defo be my last!!