“Superb Steak”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Superb Steak”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

We called in today to try the new Steak menu. We both had T Bones that came with chunky fries and all the trimmings. Cooked just as we requested and washed down with a cold beer. Superb. I would reccomend anyone to try this place. Just what the town needs.

Bishop Auckland, United Kingdom
“Lovely new american diner”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The food is fantastic - the biggest plate of food I have ever had in my life.

We both had burgers with fries, beer for the partner and an ice cream float for me... yum.

We couldn't fit in dessert, due to the portion size of the meal. Maybe think about reducing the amount of food served in main courses as it is off putting and overwhelming! Some background music would be great too. I love the decor in the parlour - very retro.

I really wish i had tried a dessert, they looked lovely.

We'll soon be back as it really was a lovely evening!

• Visited February 2014
“The Daddy of all Burgers”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Called in to try the new American Diner menu. The burgers are top class with service to match. Man vs food, man lost.
Well worth a visit.

Shildon, United Kingdom
“Lovely!!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Came here with my partner and sister, lovely good and plenty of it for the price! Good quality burgers and lovely atmosphere. Will definitely make another visit.

Bishop Auckland, United Kingdom
“Gone Downhill”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

This was once a lovely place to come for an ice cream with great staff. The past few visits have been very poor however. The quality of the ice cream was rubbish and over priced for what I received. If you want to enjoy an ice cream I would take the journey to Archers.The customer service is very poor, it is a real shame.

• Visited December 2013