US$133
PremierInn.com
US$142
  • Pool
5,420 results
All reviewssteak and lobsterbijou barindian restaurantcar parknext morningan upgradepublic areasan early flightreception staffdays parkingclose to the airportthe buschecking instayed here for one nightnight's sleepan overnight staybath road
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Need somewhere nice and not drab - this hotel offers comfortable rooms and excellent BAR. But careful don't get carried away and miss your flight. The shuttle service between hotel and terminal 4 is 15min away and I used the hotel car park instead of Airport Car park (for a fee).

Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
CraigRadBluEd, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear Daniel B,

Thank you for the lovely, i hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

My husband and I were part of a Coach trip and stayed in this hotel selected by the Coach organizers.After few hours of travelling and a long visit to Windsor Castle ,everyone on the trip was feeling exhausted,but due to a very bad organisation from the Radisson hotel reception desk,all rooms keys and booking forms allocated to each guests ACROSS 4 COACHES were all mixed together in a box ! What a mess for our coach driver and the trip our lady organiser as they spent more than 35 minutes at the reception desk to sort room keys for our coach party
In the meantime we had to wait in the hotel parking,inside a very warm and stuff coach ! We were told that buffet dinner will be served between 7.30 and 11pm! Let me tell you how upset we were when my husband and I arrived for dinner at 8 o'clock as vegetables and potatoes was already finished and the food left was lambs,salmon and some mushrooms swimming in curry sauce !Very poor selection indeed ! As for sweets, only a quarter of 2 frozen cakes with very soggy,wet base pastries and enough strawberry mousse cake for 1 small portion! eventually around 8.45 then suddenly the veg and potatoes appeared in the serving trays!Far too late for us anyway ! No water,salt or pepper was on the tables , no one welcomed us and direct us as we arrived,we had to catch a waiter on the way and ask "were is our table?Can you bring us some water..."well to cut a long story short, I had my glass of cold,STILL WATER,1 hour later!when ask for a bottle of still water , the waitress who hardly spoke a word of English ( sorry to say but all staff there are foreign with very limited English understanding) did bring a bottle with "Still " written on it when it was in fact it was "Fizzy sparkling" water with such a horrible taste that no one dare drinking it at our table! I was so mad and upset I ask to see a manager,well after waiting 20 minutes for one to come over,the first one who said he was the manager was not one in fact as the restaurant manager came and blamed the poor choice of food on "OUR COACH DRIVER!!!" Apparently the food on such a trip is chosen by the Coach drivers! What a nonsense ! As I was getting really annoyed suddenly another manager ( this time the reception manager!) appear and apologize for the statement made by the restaurant manager about the coach driver! What a mess! I must emphasize that the food( apart from the sweets) was good but very little choice ! We met the chef who is a great person and apologize as he told the front staff to explain to the guests that his steamer was out of order therefore the veg would be delayed!Obviously,poor communication,organisation and management!

The night was even worse as,even if we were on the 3rd floor we could hear the "Boom boom" from the reception music happening on ground floor! no way we could sleep!by 3am, my husband had to ask women in the corridor to stop having a conversion and shouting and singing , a wedding reception party should have been allocated a separate wing or restricted to one floor ,to enable the rest of the quests to have a reasonable nights rest
What a bad experience !

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
CraigRadBluEd, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear Littlesparrow2013,

Thank you for the review, I have to say that I am really disappointed by the comments, which have been put on this site, which i believe are misleading to say the least.

The group did indeed arrive on a number coaches & had we of known in advance which coach, you & your fellow guests were on, we would of indeed allocated the keys in coach & alphabetical order. alas this was not the case & we could only give the tour operator your keys in Alphabetical order.

None of the coach party were instructed by any member of our Hotel staff to stay on the coaches, we would have been more than happy for you to come in & collect your keys from a dedicated check in desk which we would have set up.

With regards to the buffet, this was a two course buffet & which consisted of Salmon, Lamb & Vegetarian curry along with a host of vegetables, indeed the vegetables and main dishes did need to be replenished but as the buffet was a rolling buffet this would always be the case, we simply cannot have food standing about under a hot lamp for too long, so even if it left untouched it get changed. I notice that you said yourself further on down the review that the "food was good" & I can clarify that the buffet that was offered was the one chosen before hand.

On the subject of our staff, We do indeed employ different nationalities and we are proud to have so many cultures working for the group but they are not as you put it "All Foreign" we employ people based on ability & all of our team can speak English.

Could we have done anything different? In hindsight yes & we will learn from it.

I do hope that you get the opportunity to come back soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I have been coming to this hotel for 2 years now and this is my favourite place to stay in Heathrow. It is definately the place to stay if you are looking for outstanding service within a 5 star setting. The rooms are exquisite and clean, the staff are very welcoming and very accommodating to all your needs. I have grown accustomed to the same familiar faces on reception, who always welcome you with a warm greeting and always remember my room requests. Checkins are quick and efficient with concierge on hand for any luggage needs. I have to apprehend the service received from Chanchal on reception as their has never been any requests I have had that she has not been able to smoothly and efficiently fulfill. Overall an absolute outstanding hotel and almost my favourite just not in Heathrow but the world.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back of the hotel are quiet and sunny
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
CraigRadBluEd, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Dear Sharon J,

Thank you for the wonderful review, I know Chanchal will be over the moon at the mention she has got, she certainly deserves it.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

We stayed here the night before going to Thailand and we had got a 'Secret Deal' online for it. Was extremely surprised at the hotel considering the price we paid with parking included. Service was extremely quick and friendly (particularly the concierge). Check in was over and done in a matter of minutes. The rooms was spacious for an airport hotel, the restaurant accommodating and friendly. Check out was also extremely efficient.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Clare R,

What a good, honest review. Thank you.

I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel in connection with an work based event, the hotel is in a really good location and very quiet!! For an aiport hotel I usually don't expect much but this hotel is kept well up to date and had all the mod con's you'd expect from a leading city hotel. Food was outstanding, check in swift and efficient and service was exceptional.
I really love Raidsson Edwardian London hotels and Heathrow is certainly no exception to how well they run their properties!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing internally, you won't get any noise that way!!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Mark M,

Thanks for the cracking review, i'm glad you had a good stay & i hope to see you again soon.