US$133
PremierInn.com
US$143
  • Pool
5,420 results
All reviewssteak and lobsterbijou barindian restaurantcar parknext morningan upgradepublic areasan early flightreception staffdays parkingclose to the airportthe buschecking instayed here for one nightnight's sleepan overnight staybath road
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My stay here was just "ok" - definitely not as good as my other stays in the Heathrow area. Luckily I got a "mystery" deal meaning I paid around 95 pounds for a room - but even that was too much.

Check in was friendly, however I got lost getting to my room as it is a maze of tunnels and the staff should really direct you more thoroughly. Despite arranging a wake up call , I never got one. I also never got an invoice for my stay - printed OR email, despite asking for it. Very poor hotel reception behaviour.

Travel to and from: I got the shuttle to the hotel, very easy. I asked for a taxi to be ordered for the morning as it was a 4am start, NOT a special car which the hotel ordered instead which wanted to take cash only. Now tell me, do you think it's likely that someone in transit from country to country staying at an AIRPORT hotel near the international terminal is likely to be carrying local currency? No, at 4am I have to run into the airport leaving my bags behind at the car and withdraw cash. The hotel should tell people simple things like this - it's pretty basic information in my eyes and if it had been a NORMAL taxi they would have accepted credit card.

Now, the rooms.....comfortable and small, nice shower and amenities, quiet. Wifi signal was intermittently strong in the room - better in the lobby. The restaurant/bar was nice enough.

There is a McDonald's next door and a Starbucks just a short walk down the road at another hotel which I recommend. When I tried to get a coffee at the Radisson, I pressed a buzzer for staff, waited 5 mins and no one came! So Starbucks is where I spent my money instead.

All in all, a disappointing stay and I won't stay there again - I would save my money and go back to other hotels in the area like Premier Inn or Holiday Inn - better value for money and better service.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
CraigRadBluEd, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear Liztiz1,

Thank you for the review, i have just pm'd for more information, with regards to the Taxi, we are not allowed to order normal mini cabs, as we cannot vouch for them , hence we use a nominated service, however you can pay via card , cash or put the charge on your room bill, so i'm at a bit of a loss to explain this until i get some more info.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Sorry about the lengthy time before writing this review as we stayed in Sept 2013, but very nice experience. Lovely old world style, friendly and helpful staff who upgraded us and helped us with a distress call from home, good food, would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear emteecee

Thank you for the great review, i'm glad we could help..see you soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

A bit late with this review but my daughter stayed at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel last year and had a wonderful stay. Craig and the staff went out of their way to make her stay just the best ever - beautiful room, special treats, personal service. A memorable experience. Would totally recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Dear trixie0,

Thank you for the lovely review, i hope her job in London is going well too.

You know where we are.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Enjoyable but short stay here. Clean, quiet and just what you need from this sort of hotel. Regular shuttle running to all terminals paid for either on the bus or from a terminal located outside the reception area. It was clear the hotel was very busy during the time of my stay and this caused no problems at all. Plenty of parking available on site. Would recommend.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Paul T,

Thanks for the nice review, see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The Radisson Blue Heathrow Hotel, is located a few minutes from Heathrow Airport. It was comfortable, quiet, and convenient. The service was good enough. I would stay here again if I needed to stay near the airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
CraigRadBluEd, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear deniseandy,

Thank you for the lovely review, see you again soon.