US$133
PremierInn.com
US$143
  • Pool
5,420 results
All reviewssteak and lobsterbijou barindian restaurantcar parknext morningan upgradepublic areasan early flightreception staffdays parkingclose to the airportthe buschecking instayed here for one nightnight's sleepan overnight staybath road
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Stayed for two nights as part of convention. Room was comfortable and the restaurants excellent and friendly .The food was good for the price, but the drinks expensive. Some of the staff were a bit brusque in one bar but I must commend a particular staff member ,Daniel, who was so pleasant and friendly, he made me feel a welcome customer . The bar was short staffed but nothing was too much trouble for him. I was waiting alone a lot of the time for my daughter ,but I felt a valued customer and he eased any awkwardness I felt. I would recommend the Radisson at Heathrow to anyone using it for any purpose . It definitely exceeded my expectations

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
CraigRadBluEd, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Christine P,

Thank you for your nice review, i will pass on your comments to Daniel.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Lets face it, this hotel is not a place you are going to spend your 2 week vacation. It is a transit hotel for Heathrow airport and like the airport, it’s a busy place.

Check in was late Sunday night and the private ‘graduation party’ seemed to have overwhelmed the lobby somewhat with a cacophony of noise and bodies. After a small wait I was checked in and having booked through my Radisson loyalty programme I found the comment ‘Is this the first time you have stayed with us at Radisson’… a little unusual. At other Radissons, ‘Welcome back’ just goes that little extra.

A very tidy room on the 4th floor and initially the banging doors were a concern but to be honest, the noise dissipated somewhat. Room has all the mod cons, safe, iron, hair dryer, coffee and the alcohol fridge…. I have to make comment on the most bizarre tea cups I have ever seen… no handles. Couldn’t drink my nice cuppa until it went warm. Wifi was included but a little intermittent.

Breakfast was full and good, included in the room price which at £86 was value for money. Service was good.

In conclusion, maybe you won’t get 5 star pampering but if you are after a nice place to stay over for a night or two for your flight then maybe include the Radisson Blu in your research.

Would I stay here again, most probably would due to being a loyalty customer.
Would I recommend it to friends and family; I’d get them to read this.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear ajhaeh,

Thank you for your review, I have pm'd you though to get a bit more info from you.
With regards to the check in clerk asking if you had staying, I think they were asking or should I say, they should have asked if you have stayed at a Radisson Blu Edwardian before, as we are different than just Radisson Blu.

I'm not to sure what to say about the cups to be honest, as all the rooms have cups with handles, are you sure that you did not use the ones from the bathroom? I know it sounds odd, but they are there for the toothpaste etc.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Wonderful service. I left a package at the hotel and the concierge diligently worked to send it to me. It was returned in only a few days. The concierge shipped it from London to New York. They stayed in touch wit me each step of the process.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
CraigRadBluEd, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear likeabird,

Thank you for the lovely review, i'm glad you had a good stay & the package reached you in good time.

See you again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stayed here a couple of days ago after a long flight and we have mixed feelings about it. We are Club Carlson members and usually big supporters of the chain.

The reception staff were friendly enough and obliged in giving us a quiet room on the top floor. And to be fair, despite going to bed at half five in the afternoon we never heard a thing until we woke up at just gone midnight which is the most important thing in a hotel really.

The public areas and rooms are clean and tidy but are in need of modernising and brightening up. Everywhere seems so dull and dark.

The car park was reasonably priced and secure so thats a definite plus. Also it goes without saying Heathrow is a couple of minutes away.

The big negative for us was the food. When we arrived there was only the bar serving food (additionally there are 2 separate restaurants that open about 6) and the prices are grossly over the top. For a burger, a pizza and four bottles of budweiser it came to a few pence short of £50 which even given its location is disgusting. We normally stay at the premier inn which is generally cheaper, cleaner, brighter and has much better value food.

Don’t need to tell you where we will be staying next time.

Room Tip: Away from the front of the building
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear traindriver240,

Thank you for the review, i have pm'd you as i would like to know the date of stay, as we have various options to eat during the day.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

My colleague and I stayed here on the 10th July, we arrived at the hotel and checked in with really friendly reception staff. The hotel looks luxurious, and the rooms were more than adequate with very comfy beds.
Unfortunately the food and service in the restaurant was appalling.
We have a meal allowance for our evening meals and although we are happy to pay more than this for good food there is no way that the meals here could justify the additional cost.
First the starters we ordered came at different times, mine was a hot starter which came 10 minutes before my colleagues simple starter of breads with balsamic dips. We had to ask for the second starter after about 5 minutes and then still waited another 5 minutes before it arrived!!
A "Trunk" burger is priced on the menu at £12.50 which is the cheapest item on the menu but what it doesn't say is that it doesn't come with chips - you have to pay an additional premium for the chips which were cheap and nasty frozen chips at best.
The burger bun was flaking on the top as if it had been frozen and defrosted and was soggy underneath. The burger itself was bland and virtually inedible there was little or no seasoning and the meat was dry. The only good part of the burger was the slice of bacon and cheese.
The waitress did no check back to see if everything was alright with our meal and when someone eventually came to clear our plates there was no courtesy question of how was the meal it was just have you finished. As I had left 3/4 of my meal and my colleague at least 1/2 of hers you would think that this would prompt a question re the quality.
Breakfast next morning was self service and there was a far better selection of items than I was expecting from the previous evenings experience. Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs were very palatable (although what can you actually do wrong with smoked salmon) although the smoothie was very strange.
All in all a nice hotel with comfy beds but if you plan on staying here eat elsewhere - there's a McDomnalds at the end of the car park where you can get a much better burger than in the Trunk restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Stjean274
CraigRadBluEd, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear Stjean274,

Thank you for the review, i'm pleased that overall you had a good stay except for the burger in TRUNK, i have pm'd you for the date of stay etc.

Sorry about this.