US$133
PremierInn.com
US$143
  • Pool
5,420 results
All reviewssteak and lobsterbijou barindian restaurantcar parknext morningan upgradepublic areasan early flightreception staffdays parkingclose to the airportthe buschecking instayed here for one nightnight's sleepan overnight staybath road
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is a very large and busy hotel. I found it very odd that there was no stand for my suitcase. I had to put it on one of the desk chairs, which makes it unstable. The Room is very small. The lobby is elegant, and I did have excellent service on check-in. They let me have a late check-out even though the hotel is full. Bed was very comfortable. Hallways are dark and narrow, as it is an older hotel. Biggest gripe is with the mess you have to page through on the TV to get to the TV channels, and the remote barely works. some of these things seem small, but are normal expectations for an airport/business hotel.

Room Tip: don't know of any tips for rooms.. the nice thing is you can open the windows..
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
CraigRadBluEd, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear jstrahler,

Thank you for the lovely review, i'm glad you had a good stay overall, i have pm'd you to get a the room number off you, so i can check out the remote control.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great service from Alvaro! I made a mistake with the booking and so I arrived a day earlier than expected - Alvaro helped out, gave a good service and helped me out with the booking service. The food in the bar was also very good - we were a bit disappointed with the spa facilities, but otherwise the service made up for it! Thanks!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
CraigRadBluEd, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Jonathan C,

thank you for the lovely review, i'm glad you had a good stay, i have pm'd you regarding the spa though.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I've long ago given up expecting great things from an airport hotel, but the Radisson BLU Edwardian Heathrow completely breaks the mold. Dripping in dark woodworks, marble floors, and shimmering brass, this hotel reminds more of an old, English gentlemen's club or a fine hotel in Mayfair. Super front desk staff, easy check-in, and we were delighted to seize upon the offer of an upgrade to a large corner suite for just 50 GBP! Well built and quiet, you'd have no idea you were adjacent a busy airport. Comfortable king bed, a rare thing in the UK, gleaming marble bathroom with large shower, dual sinks, bidet. Nespresso coffee maker, two flat screen TVs - and AIR CONDITIONING THAT WORKED WELL!!!! A great night's sleep and a wonderful, endless breakfast buffet in one of the lovely restaurants, really sets you up for that long flight home the next day.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny, rooms at the "back" of the hotel look out on a quiet housing area.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
CraigRadBluEd, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Holokauahi,

Thank you for the lovely review, I'm so pleased that all went well.

I hope to see you back again soon.

Craig

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Stayed for two nights as part of convention. Room was comfortable and the restaurants excellent and friendly .The food was good for the price, but the drinks expensive. Some of the staff were a bit brusque in one bar but I must commend a particular staff member ,Daniel, who was so pleasant and friendly, he made me feel a welcome customer . The bar was short staffed but nothing was too much trouble for him. I was waiting alone a lot of the time for my daughter ,but I felt a valued customer and he eased any awkwardness I felt. I would recommend the Radisson at Heathrow to anyone using it for any purpose . It definitely exceeded my expectations

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
CraigRadBluEd, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Christine P,

Thank you for your nice review, i will pass on your comments to Daniel.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Lets face it, this hotel is not a place you are going to spend your 2 week vacation. It is a transit hotel for Heathrow airport and like the airport, it’s a busy place.

Check in was late Sunday night and the private ‘graduation party’ seemed to have overwhelmed the lobby somewhat with a cacophony of noise and bodies. After a small wait I was checked in and having booked through my Radisson loyalty programme I found the comment ‘Is this the first time you have stayed with us at Radisson’… a little unusual. At other Radissons, ‘Welcome back’ just goes that little extra.

A very tidy room on the 4th floor and initially the banging doors were a concern but to be honest, the noise dissipated somewhat. Room has all the mod cons, safe, iron, hair dryer, coffee and the alcohol fridge…. I have to make comment on the most bizarre tea cups I have ever seen… no handles. Couldn’t drink my nice cuppa until it went warm. Wifi was included but a little intermittent.

Breakfast was full and good, included in the room price which at £86 was value for money. Service was good.

In conclusion, maybe you won’t get 5 star pampering but if you are after a nice place to stay over for a night or two for your flight then maybe include the Radisson Blu in your research.

Would I stay here again, most probably would due to being a loyalty customer.
Would I recommend it to friends and family; I’d get them to read this.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear ajhaeh,

Thank you for your review, I have pm'd you though to get a bit more info from you.
With regards to the check in clerk asking if you had staying, I think they were asking or should I say, they should have asked if you have stayed at a Radisson Blu Edwardian before, as we are different than just Radisson Blu.

I'm not to sure what to say about the cups to be honest, as all the rooms have cups with handles, are you sure that you did not use the ones from the bathroom? I know it sounds odd, but they are there for the toothpaste etc.