US$133
PremierInn.com
US$142
  • Pool
5,420 results
All reviewssteak and lobsterbijou barindian restaurantcar parknext morningan upgradepublic areasan early flightreception staffdays parkingclose to the airportthe buschecking instayed here for one nightnight's sleepan overnight staybath road
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Me and my partner only stayed for 1 night on a Sunday but it was lovely. Good price and got upgraded to the luxury suite for £20 extra. This included a living room! Gorgeous facility, cannot say much about the food since we didn't leave the room but I have heard the food is fabulous!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
CraigRadBluEd, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2014

Dear Emma C,

Thank you for the tremendous review, see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

Have stayed at this hotel several times on business trips. It has never let me down. The rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. The price is reasonable for the location close to the airport via shuttle and easy to get into the city (although takes about 45minutes) on the free bus then onto the tube. Car park is a little busy at times but again what you will get for the location and it is similar in other hotel car parks. It is refreshing to see a place to sit outside, albeit a bit noisy with planes landing and taking off. You don't really hear this in the rooms although the air con can be a bit noisy. The breakfast buffet is good, it used to be better as it offered much more i.e. Wide variety of cereals (now only3) and not as much fresh fruit as there used to be but to be honest there is plenty to choose from. Not really eaten in the evenings as tended to go out to the local pub so can't comment. What I can say is that the staff on reception, in the restaurant, in the bars and just in general are all very friendly and cannot do enough to help you.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
CraigRadBluEd, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear Gorjas,

Thank you for your review, i'm glad you enjoy staying with us, i will look at the Buffet, as we do do more than three cereals.

I will come back to you on this.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Stayed at the Radisson Edwardian last month. I am a regular at Club Carlson properties and hold a silver membership. However when I was booking this hotel, I had a request for an infant to be accomodated in my room of 2 adults. The rate of the room increased by over £100 online. I then called up customer services and explained the matter. The person was just not willing to listen. Finally of the 2 nights I was staying in London, I ended up staying in an IHG hotel for one night and stayed the other night in the Edwardian. When I checked in the person at the reception mentioned I should never have been put through the hassle as it was only a case of an infant cot being added to the room. Being a silver card holder, I was anyways eligible for an upgrade. Very disappointed at the experience. But the hotel was really good except for a small glitch in the bathroom where the tub water would take a good 10 minutes to drain. Would I stay again? Doubtful given the experience from the customer servce agent despite me mentioning repeatedly that it was only an infant.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear RMUK04,

Thank you for your review, I have pm'd you for some more information, its a shame that we been rated with only three stars, as it was not our Hotel that dealt with you initially, but once i get the names from you i will ensure that your review goes to the correct place.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Couldn't have asked for better service after a very difficult long haul flight; Radisson reception and reservation staff were exceptional, ensuring I had my room as soon as possible (facilitating an earlier check due to personal events). The concierge were also too - providing me with helpful advice on how to get to central London without taking bus to airport. Take the breakfast - the staff again very helpful & food was of wide selection and nutritious.
I'd happily stay here again & recommend it. Do also try the pub down the road for breath of air and different food a litle cheaper but restaurant is nice too.

• Stayed: August 2014
CraigRadBluEd, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear coogeetimes,

Thank you for the great review, i'm glad you had a good stay.

See you again soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Good service. Cannot comment on dining as we visited The Pheasant a few blocks away, good choice. Prices are high, but this hotel is often discounted on-line. I would have stopped at this point, but for some idiotic reason TripAdvisor requires reviews to have a minimum of 200 characters.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
1  Thank pealringer

Dear pealringer,

Thank you for the lovely review, i did not know about the 200 character part.

See you again soon.