“Stay for price was great-very clean comfy rooms-free bus to airport”

Ibis London Heathrow Airport
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Hayes
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I had a double booking which I cancelled w/ the hotel but they have refused after 4 mos the hotel manager Vertika still insisit to my credit card co. to pay.I stay at the hotel at a better rate of $64 per nite with a reservation under my sister's name & cancelled my reservation under my name by phone. I have 3 phone records to London from Calif.that proves I called & she still wants me to pay $200.40 for 2 rooms for 1 nite. It is not my fault I was never e-mailed a cancellation number or given one on the spot. I keep calling for one. EUropean customer service is not quite like American customer srevice. The hotel had vacanies during my stay and manager told Chase Credit card that they lost business. Vancies signs were posted inside behind the fron desk and outside the hotel.

Room Tip: I would stay there again. European hotel rooms are small. No where to put your large suitcase, but n...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
IbisHeathrowGM, General Manager at Ibis London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank you for posting your review. I am pleased that you had a good stay, but I am sorry that you are experiencing problems with a double reservation/payment. Unfortunatley I cannot retrive your reservation details from Tripadvisor but if this issue is still not resolved then please email me directly on H0794-GM@accor.com and I will look into it personally for you.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

If you are looking for a place close to the airport, this is a great deal! We spent only one night to catch a morning flight the day after, and were totally satisfied by the comfort of the bed and nice shower. If you want to visit London, the local buses take you to and from Heathrow airport for free, where you can get the Picadilly line towards the city on a 45 minutes ride. Also the hotel has a nice restaurant to relax in the evening.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
IbisHeathrowGM, General Manager at Ibis London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Thank you for posting your review, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Ibis Heathrow and we look forward to your next visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank cheryl o

Rajithangani, Sri Lanka.

I went checked into this hotel on the 25th of October 13. Then I left for Portugal on the 28th. I requested to keep my luggage untill I return and rechecking to this hotel on the 2nd of Nov. Only five days. I had booked already. But they refused it. They had a weighing scale, through out my stay it was broken, guests were in trouble of weighing their luggage. We could use the free of charge the Internet on,y for 20 minutes. It wasn't enough at all. Breakfast was £ 8.75. It's not worth. Travel desk employees are very cunning. They always lie to the guests and try to hire cars for big amounts. Some of the receptionist are also very rude. I never recommend this hotel to travellers.

Room Tip: Try to request lower floor rooms. Because it is very difficult to find rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank TripAdviser71Colombo

Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent stay, however I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.

Unfortunatley for security reasons we are unable to offe overnight left luggage facilities for guests who have checked out, however I am sorry if you felt this policy was unhelpful to you - There are companies at the airport who offer this service securley and I would recommend these services for guests wishing to leave baggage in the UK between trips. I have noted your comments regarding the taxi service, which is provided by an external company but we now have new supplier in place since the beginning of Decemeber which I hope will improve the service and offer better value for money.

I am sorry that on this occassion you were dissapointed with your stay, and I hope that we will still have the opportunity to welcome you back to Ibis Heathrow for a future visit to demonstrate the high standards which we aspire to.

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night before an early morning flight. Bed comfortable and room quiet. Just what we wanted. At just over £50 prebooked it was much better value than an early morning taxi and we started our day rested and relaxed.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HertsOldie

Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Ibis London Heathrow. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisHeathrowGM, General Manager at Ibis London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Reviewed 2 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisHeathrowGM, General Manager at Ibis London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayes
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel

Been to Ibis London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!