Stayed here for one night before a flight to LA. The room rate was very reasonable, a good place to stay on a budget and within the free zone of bus travel to the airport. I had dinner in the restaurant, the lamb burger was good but the soup of the day was awful, it was so thick and rich you would have thought they had just heated up some sauce and put it in a bowl, it was also advertised at £4.50 but I was charged £5.50, I never made an issue of it at the time as I didn't notice until after I had paid the bill and had made my way back to the room. I had no time for breakfast but the price was reasonable at £8ish and appaently it is a buffet so seemed to be good value. The bed was comfortable and there was a reasonably sized TV to watch. I'd stay here again if travelling from Heathrow early in a morning in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Hotel Heathrow is 1.2 Miles from terminals 1,2,3 & 4, and 4 miles from Terminal 5. The Hoppa bus goes every 20 minutes to & from the airport costing £5; take H6 from T1/2/3 or H56 from T4/5. There are also free local buses from Heathrow Central to Harlington Corner which is 2 min walk to hotel (buses 105/111/140). Central London is 15 minutes by train on Heathrow Express or 45min by tube on the Piccadilly line. Guests driving must register car at reception as we operate a ticketless carpark using ANPR cameras and parking costs £12 per day. Please use UB35AN for Satnav Ibis Hotel Heathrow offers 356 comfortable ensuite rooms, with Free Wifi, air-cooling, tea & coffee facilities and Freeview TV channels. Foggs Kitchen & Bar is located on the ground floor and is open 24 hours per day. Our breakfast buffer is served from 06:30-10:00 everyday, with a light continental breakfast served from 04:00 to 06:30 for early risers, or 10:00-12:00 for late risers. The bar menu is served midday to midnight with a range of international dishes, and the main restaurant is open 17:30 to 22:15 for dinner service. We also serve soft drinks and hot bar meals 24/7 - perfect if you are arriving from a late flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Lastminute, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hayes
- Ibis Hotel Hayes
- Accor London Heathrow Airport
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hayes, Greater London