Wasn't expecting too much from an Ibis, and I was flying out the next morning fairly early, but as I got there to check-in, a busload of tourists was just lining up at the desk. It was about 9pm, and they went through each individual in the group (many of whom were obviously supposed to be grouped together, according to their leader, but were not really following directions). I wasn't checked in until an hour later.
Since things had been delayed, I got a last minute meal from the hotel restaurant, a sandwich and chips. It too took an exceptionally long time, and was somewhat bland and cold upon delivery.
The room itself was fine, clean-ish, but there were some long hairs still on the duvet. The shower was good though, and I got my wakeup call, and easy bus to Heathrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Hotel Heathrow is 1.2 Miles from terminals 1,2,3 & 4, and 4 miles from Terminal 5. The Hoppa bus goes every 20 minutes to & from the airport costing £5; take H6 from T1/2/3 or H56 from T4/5. There are also free local buses from Heathrow Central to Harlington Corner which is 2 min walk to hotel (buses 105/111/140). Central London is 15 minutes by train on Heathrow Express or 45min by tube on the Piccadilly line. Guests driving must register car at reception as we operate a ticketless carpark using ANPR cameras and parking costs £12 per day. Please use UB35AN for Satnav Ibis Hotel Heathrow offers 356 comfortable ensuite rooms, with Free Wifi, air-cooling, tea & coffee facilities and Freeview TV channels. Foggs Kitchen & Bar is located on the ground floor and is open 24 hours per day. Our breakfast buffer is served from 06:30-10:00 everyday, with a light continental breakfast served from 04:00 to 06:30 for early risers, or 10:00-12:00 for late risers. The bar menu is served midday to midnight with a range of international dishes, and the main restaurant is open 17:30 to 22:15 for dinner service. We also serve soft drinks and hot bar meals 24/7 - perfect if you are arriving from a late flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hayes
- Ibis Hotel Hayes
- Accor London Heathrow Airport
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hayes, Greater London