“Wonderfully stay!”

Ibis London Heathrow Airport
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Hayes
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Good budget hotel. Clean and comfortable. Good food and excellent staff. So friendly and helpfull.
The buffet laid on for our very large convention group was excellent. Plenty of staff to make this epic trip go smoothly.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisHeathrowGM, General Manager at Ibis London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Thank you for reviewing the hotel, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your weekend with us. I hope that you will visit us again next time you visit the area.

Richard Lee

Write a ReviewReviews (4,628)

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We booked the Ibis at heathrow as we only had one night between flights from Australia to Spain.
We were not disappointed as the location makes transfer very easy.
We walked to the Central heathrow bus station and caught the free bus 105 which dropped us off near the Ibis, about a 5 minute walk away.
I think it was the 6 th stop.
Accommodation although right next to the runway ,in Bath road ,was very quiet and we'd had a great sleep
If you want a meal and a few drinks, the Pheasant Inn which is a local pub 10 minutes walk away was great..good food, good service and cold beer
The following morning we had to leave early and again there was a free bus to the airport leaving just down the road.
Booking through booking.com was easy

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
IbisHeathrowGM, General Manager at Ibis London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thank you for reviewing the hotel, I am pleased that you enjoyed your short stay at Ibis Heathrow and I hope that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Slightly older feel to rooms than some modern budget hotels but its location and price is a winner. Nice restaurant lounge and bar (in evening) gives the hotel a nice social feel. Clean and does what it says on the can. Outside pickup for Hoppas (#6) to Terminals and also Avis Car Hire just round corner hich is one of the reason why I find it so handy - dropping off car and then having 24 hrs downtime before flights - they also have a half day rate I believe to give you a bed prior to flying.

BTW one the Hoppa drivers recommended a pub called the Pheasant Inn and Restaurant - look it up and go there for an evening meal and beer - its got a lovely beer garden and very lively crowd - good and extensive british pub menu. If you don't fancy staying put in your rooms. Only about 10 mins walk from IBIS. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Most if not all the rooms seem identical and since they are heavily double glazed it hardly seems to...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am pleased that you had a good stay and I hope that you will visit us again next time you stay overnight at Heathrow.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisHeathrowGM, General Manager at Ibis London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I had around 20 hours in London between flights, and chose the Ibis due to its location close to the airport. It's easy to catch the Hoppa right to the door, or if you don't have too much luggage you could also catch a regular bus from the bus terminus to Harlington Corner for free and walk the rest. Reception was very busy when I arrived in the early evening, so check-in took a while. My room was as actually a bit larger than I had expected from an Ibis hotel in such a convenient location. Of course it helped that I was travelling solo. The room was neat and tidy, and quiet as well. I was provided with an area map, and this showed a few eating places nearby, however, nearby is only relative, as it took me more than 20 minutes to get to a fish and chips place, passing a mini market on the way. It's good exercise, but if it rains you might as well eat at the Ibis, there were quite a few things on the menu, and the prices looked quite reasonable to me.

A bonus for me was to be able to leave my luggage at the hotel the next morning while I went into town for a few hours. If I had left it at the airport it would have cost a small fortune.

I can definitely recommend this hotel for a one or even two night stay if you have to catch a flight or want to explore the surrounds, particularly if you book early enough to get an extremely good rate.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for reviewing the hotel, I am glad that you were happy with your stay and I hope that you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We stayed 1 night before an early departure. We drove our rental car to the hotel where we were told we had 15 minutes free parking. Unfortunately, it took us a total of 31 minutes to unload our bags and check in. We then drove the car back to the hire company and flew off to Australia! Just over a month later, we received a parking ticket forwarded on from the Rental car company, for £100.. Not impressed as we feel the hotel should realise that a busy day check in, unloading and taking bags to room, can take a little longer than 15 minutes!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and I am sorry that you have received a Parking Charge Notice after your stay. As you rightly say, we do allow a 15 minute free period for drop off and unloading, after which charges do apply, this is clearly signpost around the hotel and car park. I do understand that sometimes it may take longer to unload, however in this case the car must be registered at reception. Our car park is controlled by Automatic Number Plate Recognition cameras, and is managed by a third party company, therefore as you did not register your car at reception at all, and stayed for more than double the usual grace period it would have automatically triggered a Parking Charge Notice. If you believe that you were ticketed incorrectly then the appeal process can be found on the notice you received. For the benefit of other readers I must stress the importance of registering your car with us which can be done at reception at check-in or check-out.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I loved this hotel ! It was tiny but a good size room ! The people there were so nice and the breakfast was AMAZINGLY GOOD! although the whole airport hotel is not true, all the hotels for Heathrow airport are a good 10 minute drive. That's how big the airport is ! It takes like 5 minutes to get through the parking lot !! So anyway there is a place to outside the airport you take the bus to hotel but the bus costs about 7 pounds whereas a cab cost 9 or 10. So just take a cab! I would definitely go back to this hotel, I hope I can go back !!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Nattallie
IbisHeathrowGM, General Manager at Ibis London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for reviewing the hotel, and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Ibis Heathrow. I was pleased to read your kind comments on our staff which I will share with the whole team here. I hope that you will visit us again next time you stay at Heathrow.

Richard Lee

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayes
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel
Mercure London Heathrow Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Travelodge Heathrow Central

Been to Ibis London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!