“Never disappointed with Marriott”

London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Hayes
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Flower Mound, Texas
“Never disappointed with Marriott”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We needed a hotel close to the airport for an early departing flight. This was perfect!!
I loved London, but was ready for some American food (and bar drinks) and was excited that I felt like I was coming home staying here. The service was impeccable, the staff, very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean, big and beautiful!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Farrah A, Guest Relations Manager at London Heathrow Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your stay. Thank you also for your wonderful comments - it is lovely to hear you feel at home here, as our aim is always to provide an experience where our guests are comfortable and each need is met.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (259)
  • Polish first
London
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Rarely use airport hotels, always figured they'd be noisy with no soul. From start making reservations, on day of arrival, I was given advice by hotel on best rate for me. Even though I arrived 2hours before check-in, they kept me waiting like 3mins.to ensure housekeeping had room ready. I upgraded to exec room which gave me free wifi, breakfast and access to the club lounge which.serves free soft drinks/snacks throughout the day with a cocktail hoursss from I think 5.30pm to 7.00pm or maybe 7.30pm, whatever it was they certainly didn't rush anyone to drink up as is usual In club lounges. Heathrow hoppa stops right in hotel front entrance and bellman kindly put all my luggage on-board. Tickets on sale from machine in.concierge. Breakfast buffet in main restaurant, was extensive with hot station etc. Even serve proper sausages. From beginning to end of.my what really stood out for me.was the staff. All young, keen to help and make your stay a comfortable happy time. Only one surly girl on reception but I witnessed her colleagues step in and handle things w a seamless professional demeanour. They took care of some printing for me and.not once tried to negotiate a charge, just did it and smiled as they returned it. The concierge/bell boy standout too as excellent. Really big London hotels should be out looking at this team, this is how hotels should be run. I admit I was reluctant to stay there, but I was wrong. Oh the rooms are nice, bathroom not fabulous but.towels big and fluffy and lovely dressing gown. Good tv and very good placement of place to charge phones/gadgets. Going to stay again at of the month...I.think they let you park your car for free but not sure..they did keep some if my winter clothes for me until my return and.took the time to show me how safely they will be kept. Oh yeah...I.net used laundry I think sent at 2pm got it back 4hours later nicely wrapped in tissue paper. A five star hotel in all respects.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank tani267
Thank you for your absolutely wonderful review of our hotel! I am so pleased you had a brilliant stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us later this month.

Woodbridge
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This location is exactly what you would expect of a Marriott: standard, clean rooms. This was a 20 minute ride to my airport terminal via a shuttle bus (this is not a free service but Marriott offers a small discount if you purchase your tickets at their kiosk). As a Marriott Elite member, I was pleased with the location's amenities: light evening appetizers, drinks, and free breakfast. It was a very comfortable stay and I will return again when in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Farrah A, Guest Relations Manager at London Heathrow Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Thank you for making time to review our hotel. We enjoyed reading your positive comments, and it is wonderful to hear you had a brilliant stay. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel next time you are visiting the area!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Efficient service, good rooms with great soundproofing. Well located and with reasonable food - all you need from an airport hotel. We arrived late at night and left very early in the morning but check in and check out were very organised. The car park is really easy with no fussy procedures and a very short distance to walk - good value at £15 per night.

I would recommend and return.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank happy1507
Thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review of our hotel.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back on your return!

Kindest regards,

Sacramento, California
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I generally stay at this hotel due to its convenience to the airport, but to be frank I would stay here even if it were inconvenient. The rooms are exactly what you would expect of a Marriott, spacious enough for a family with small children, with all the usual amenities. I have stayed here half a dozen times and am always impressed with the courteousness of the staff, and their attention to the smallest of details. The slightest issue is attended to with a promptness that is becoming harder and harder to find at hotels that advertise themselves as "top tier". Would highly recommend this to anyone!!

Room Tip: Executive level floors tend to be quieter.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank osokdfa
Farrah A, Guest Relations Manager at London Heathrow Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 8 March 2014
Thank you for your absolutely wonderful review of our hotel!

We are delighted to have impressed you with our level of service; this remains a consistent priority of ours, and your feedback has delighted our staff who are so happy to assist you.

We look forward to welcoming you once again next time you stay with us!

Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I found the hotel very convenient to T5 but I have been particularly impressed by the staff at every touchoint i.e. check-in, maid service, the restraunts. In the restraunt I was delighted by the wait staff and manager in particular Doriana and Sean Woo to single out a few.
Sean went out of his way to accomodate my wine pallet opening a couple of bottles off the list to try to try please my Califormian wines taste.
Doriana I recall offered excellent suggestions each night of new dishes to try.
The breakfast chef offered different suggestions for breakfast entrees e.g. french toast.
Being away from home upon returning each night I felt i was family.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your absolutely lovely review of our hotel. It is wonderful to know that you felt you were returning to family each evening; this is our aim, to make each guest feel they are in a home away from home!

Your feedback regarding Sean, Dorianna and our breakfast chef has been shared with them personally and among our teams; thank you for recognising their efforts!

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back with us in the future.

Paris, France
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

I spent two nights at the hotel for business and we also had a meeting on site. The location gets only a 3 rating because let's be honest it's not the best location in London but it's just practical if you need to stay close to the airport.
The room was very nice and typical to marriott hotels. The strange part was that room had view on the inside lobby of the hotel like a courtyard. I always find that a bit strange but I can live with it. Breakfast was great with someone cooking eggs on demand. I enjoyed the eggs Benedict! The hotel does not have a shuttle service but you can catch the hoppa bus for 4 or 4,50 depending where you buy the ticket. It you can take a taxi for 18 pounds. I did both and if you have the budget the taxi is of course much faster! The service was very good. I had two people trying to print my boarding pass! So yes it was a nice smooth stay.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate our guests feedback as it can always highlight any areas for improvement. It is lovely to hear you appreciated the service you receive; our priority is always to provide the best service we can and do our utmost to fulfil all of our guests needs.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us in the future.

Guest Relations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayes
Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Sofitel London Heathrow
Hilton London Heathrow Airport

Been to London Heathrow Marriott Hotel? Share your experiences!