It is a up market commercial hotel at the airport. Parking is 15pounds per night. Room was spacious,bathroom was well appointed and beds were very comfortable. Would choose this hotel again. We did not try out the restaurants , Per the menu some items were similarly priced to off premises, i.e. burger 16 pounds. Other entries such as steak 36 pounds not so. There is a Starbucks with sandwiches in the lobby, so you have a choice if you can't afford the restaurants.
Glass of chardonnay 7 pounds. There is a champagne bar in the lobby also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located less than a mile from the airport, the London Heathrow Marriott Hotel offers a relaxing retreat for both business and leisure travelers. Unwind in our beautifully furnished guest rooms or plan your next meeting in any of our versatile event spaces. Our convenient location places us just minutes from the heart of the city and some of London's most famous attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your London Heathrow Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London Heathrow Hotel Hayes
- London Heathrow Marriott Hotel Hayes, Greater London
- Marriott Hotel London Heathrow
- Marriott Hayes
- Hayes Marriott