One of three HI properties in the immediate vicinity of Heathrow and probably the cheapest one.Easily reached within 15 minutes from the Heathrow Central bus station, just catch a 105 or 111 bus and get off at Harlington Corner. You'll be on the correct side of the main Bath Road and right outside the hotel. Another bonus is that this bus stop is just inside the free Heathrow travel zone so the bus won't cost you anything. Hotel Hoppa buses are also available for around £4 - £5 each way. Plenty of bus routes pass nearby if you want to go exploring and there are some good pubs and restaurants around.
The building is circular with rooms having either an interior or exterior view, the latter of course being preferable. I found the room to be smaller than other HI properties I've been in but it was comfortable and had all the amenities required.The bathroom was also on the small side but was fine with a good powerful shower, plenty of towels and toiletries. Service was very good, both at reception and in the restaurant. Good breakfast with an extensive selection, both hot and cold.
You can find some very good rates here but do be aware that you'll pay for extras. Internet access was £25 for two days, movies were around £10 each, the 'discounted' breakfast was £11 and parking is £24 a night. But if you are just looking for a cheap layover I'd say it's a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel is located conveniently just minutes away from London Heathrow Airport. We are a short ride on the Heathrow Express from Central London. Being the first Airport Hotel at Heathrow we know what it takes to make it feel 'home from home'. We offer our guest's designed blackout rooms with double glazed windows to help with a good nights sleep and a fresh start before your meeting or a long flight. The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel offers Airport Parking at very competitive rates. Either flying for business or leisure, you can benefit from our Park and Fly package All the bedrooms and the public area have Air Conditioning and standard Speed Internet Access. The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel offers a fully equipped, purpose built conference centre for your meeting and training needs. The Airport Shuttle operated by BAA & National Express, Hotel Hoppa H6 runs to & from the hotel and Heathrow Airport terminals 2 & 3 and Hotel Hoppa H56 runs to & from the hotel and Heathrow Airport terminals 4 & 5 every 15 minutes everyday. Adult price is 4.50 per person one way. From Terminal 4, take the Heathrow Express (Free) to T2 & 3 and then take the Airport Shuttle as above. Secondly there is also FREE London Bus' available from just opposite the hotel to take you to terminals. (285,111,105,140) these four bus' will take you to Terminals 2 & 3. The (423) Bus will take you to terminal 5 and the (555 or 556) will take you to Terminal 4 for FREE. You can also get the (285) to Hatton Cross for FREE this is also a London Underground Station. All these FREE bus' also are FREE for coming back from Terminals. Thirdly we have Taxi's on call to take you to all Terminals, 2 & 3 is £10 and 4 & 5 £16 for a standard Taxi. Kids Stay & Eat Free* *Terms and Conditions apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel Hotel Hayes
- Holiday Inn Hayes
- Hayes Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel Hayes, Greater London