“Hotel and parking.”

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Hayes
Suffolk England
“Hotel and parking.”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We were away for over three weeks and booked a nights stay before and one after our holiday with free parking on site.
The staff at reception were really pleasant and helpful especially when we arrived early.
The room was clean and bed comfortable, but decor rather jaded and in need of refurbishing
We felt it was excellent for what we needed and value for money

Room Tip: We were on the main road but did not have any problem sleeping even during the day after long flight
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Fibitus
Robert G, Manager at Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Dear Fibitus

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and I am delighted that you felt that the hotel was good value for money, clean with friendly reception staff.

We are currently undergoing refurbishment to some of our bedrooms so I hope you visit us again to experience the difference.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (315)
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
Worcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Chosen after a very early long haul arrival for a day's rest before my next journey. Tiny room, very noisy service staff in the corridor, charged twice for breakfast (spotted by receptionist on check-out), unauthorised charge on my debit card, expensive wifi and finally they wouldn't call for a black-cab on check-out, only a mini-cab. Falls far short of any other HI I have stayed in

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear JWL940

Thank you for taking the time review our hotel and I am disappointed to hear that you felt the hotel was not to your satisfaction.

I wish we heard about the shortfalls you were experiencing at the time so we can put right any shortcomings and resolve any issues prior to checkout.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me

Kind Regards

Vicenza, Italy
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I would like to say a few words of thanks to all the staff at this great hotel.
I made a business trip at the airport of Heathrow and I think the location of the holyday inn ariel is very beneficial for all the people who have to work inside the airport.
The location of the hotel is not the most important thing for a prospective client.
The thing that matters most is that inside there are plenty of very qualified people from all the staff at the front desk (thank you Mr. Jose) to all the staff of the restaurant and bar in particular to Anna Tracy and Julia who have graced our nights work with their smiles and their kindness.then I sincerely thank two people in particular supervisors at the restaurant / bar
Matthew and Fabio .... thanks friends I hope to see you again soon.
  I recommend it to everyone.

Room Tip: all the rooms are very quiet very important to having a runway very close.
Dear Ivan782

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel as it is very much appreciated. I am delighted you had a great stay with us and especially for mentioning numerous team members who made your stay that even more enjoyable. Our team are a great asset to our hotel and I am thankful they looked after you well.

I can ensure you that your feedback has been passed to everyone here and i am sure we will be all delighted to see you again for a future visit.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Easy booking in, room small but for 1 night O K . Food was very good. Cab come on time as required for early flight from Terminal 4. What more do you need. 3rd time of staying here for early flights. Will use this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Robert G, Manager at Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear hardware44

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and giving us 5 stars. I am delighted to hear that this is not the first time staying with us and you felt the hotel was good value, clean and convenient with very good food.

I hope to see you when you use us again on your next flight out of Heathrow.

Blackburn, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 March 2014

again a business trip so everything was free having not stopped in so many prim position as this holiday inn it is hard foe me to give a balanced view because i have no reference point to work from .so i would have to ask myself would i have paid this much to stop in a hotel in this area ? If i was not a seasoned traveler and would like the comfort of airport terminal bus service stopping off right in front of the hotel A live screen showing departure and arrival time of up and coming flights within the hotel (are these two services standard throughout the hotels with the outskirts of heathrow ? have no idea ) what did surprise me is the staffs ,how can i put it without propping them in it ......willingness not to follow the hotel rules policies term and conditions whatever you what to call it , and actually make a decision on the spot.needless to say i got a couple of free things just buy asking
could not fault any of them they smiled they seem attentive to needs without going over board and one or two even cracked a joke.. it makes the whole stay that more relaxed

one the down side the saying not enough room to swing a cat in the room which i was in was very apt but the beds were comfortable and quiet as could be considering you have 300.000 pounds of thrust taking off every few minutes in the background

the was rumour or a gym but i did not asked and there was no visable signs . the bar area had a wide range of beers and the pints i had were spot on

restaurant food i did not have as i was always late but i asked my colleague how had made it and he gave it the thumbs up

i on the other hand ,I had room service and as room service goes i have had a lot worse it was fast hot and the bottle beers were cold and it was late at night ( see photo make your own mind up )

so again the question is would i pick this as a place to stay ? as a season traveler it would not be on my list and i like a pool to swim especially if i was coming of a long haul flight .
but that is not the fault of the staff what ever shortcomings this holiday inn its staff more than made up for it , thanks for a good stay

Room Tip: if you smile and ask really nice you could just get some free wifi but you have to be engauge in s...
jit260_13

Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel and giving us 5 stars. I am very delighted that you mentioned our team here at the hotel. I agree that they do make the hotel a truly great experience and they are always accommodating and empowered to make decisions themselves.

Unfortunately we don not have leisure facilities here but the team will give you access to a nearby facility.
Your comments have been shared with team and I am sure very much appreciated throughout.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I ve been stayed in Holiday Inn Heathrow Ariel for 1 night last week.
The check in and check out was fast and efficient.
Later I had dinner in restaurant.My waitress was Oana, which left me a good impression about the way she looked after my table.
She had a genuine smile, professional service and friendly attitude.
Overall a good impression about my staying as my room was clean and spacious.
I will recommend this hotel to my friends.

2 Thank jon l
Dear jon l

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review our hotel and recommending us to others. I am delighted you had an all round great experience.
Thank you for mentioning our team here and picking out Oana who looked after you in our Restaurant. She truly is a great asset to the hotel.

Your feedback has been shared with the team and we look forward to welcoming you on your next stay.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed here again (1n).hotel is old but location is good access for all terminals,esp T4.rooms & bathroom are comfortable with flat screen tv,desk,chair .bed is good with lights & phone charging points accessible.restaurant has good menu for fish & also a good wine menu.staff are attentive & helpful.Reception staff friendly & helpful with transport options.Recommended for reasonable price/service/location.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Dear Michael D

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and it's always great to see a returning guest.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and felt the room was comfortable and especially mentioned the friendliness and attentiveness of our team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel very soon

Operations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayes
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Ibis London Heathrow Airport
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel

Been to Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel? Share your experiences!