As a frequent traveller with work, I started staying here within the last couple of months, and although (like most hotels), things don't always run smoothly this hotel stands out because of the quality of its staff, it's good room service menu and comfortable and quiet rooms.
Jade at reception is always spot on, very friendly, down to earth and always cheerful. The room service menu is very good - varied and with great curries and puddings, so perfect also for those just passing through London/Heathrow looking for somewhere to stay for a night. The inner rooms are compact, but certainly adequate if you're just staying for 1 or 2 nights, and certainly very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel is located conveniently just minutes away from London Heathrow Airport. We are a short ride on the Heathrow Express from Central London. Being the first Airport Hotel at Heathrow we know what it takes to make it feel 'home from home'. We offer our guest's designed blackout rooms with double glazed windows to help with a good nights sleep and a fresh start before your meeting or a long flight. The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel offers Airport Parking at very competitive rates. Either flying for business or leisure, you can benefit from our Park and Fly package All the bedrooms and the public area have Air Conditioning and standard Speed Internet Access. The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel offers a fully equipped, purpose built conference centre for your meeting and training needs. The Airport Shuttle operated by BAA & National Express, Hotel Hoppa H6 runs to & from the hotel and Heathrow Airport terminals 2 & 3 and Hotel Hoppa H56 runs to & from the hotel and Heathrow Airport terminals 4 & 5 every 15 minutes everyday. Adult price is 4.50 per person one way. From Terminal 4, take the Heathrow Express (Free) to T2 & 3 and then take the Airport Shuttle as above. Secondly there is also FREE London Bus' available from just opposite the hotel to take you to terminals. (285,111,105,140) these four bus' will take you to Terminals 2 & 3. The (423) Bus will take you to terminal 5 and the (555 or 556) will take you to Terminal 4 for FREE. You can also get the (285) to Hatton Cross for FREE this is also a London Underground Station. All these FREE bus' also are FREE for coming back from Terminals. Thirdly we have Taxi's on call to take you to all Terminals, 2 & 3 is £10 and 4 & 5 £16 for a standard Taxi. Kids Stay & Eat Free* *Terms and Conditions apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel Hotel Hayes
- Holiday Inn Hayes
- Hayes Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel Hayes, Greater London