Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
1,721 results
All reviewsihg memberthe busexecutive rooman early flightclose to the airportharlington cornerbath roadan overnight stayshort staybed was comfortablefree busesreception staffbar and restaurantnight's sleepone night stayfollowing morninglondon heathrow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The room was clan, comfortable and quiet and had coffee, tea and complimentary water. We arrived early and the concierge graciously arranged for an early check-in. Breakfast opens early - 6 am -great for me with my early flight. Room service was fast. Starbucks in the lobby. The outside is a bit dated, but the rooms and lobby are up to date.

I usually take the Hoppa-Bus to and from the airport, I will get a cab next time TO the airport; one bus didn't show up and the next one was packed - it made flight timing a bit too tight for comfort

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karen d
Robert G, Manager at Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Karen d

Thank you for your review and I am delighted with your comments and that the hotel was convenient for you and you enjoyed your stay.

I hope that you will come and visit us again on your next stop between flights.

Many thanks

Reviewed 29 June 2014

excellent service,friendly and helpful staff,clean rooms.close to the airport .we stayed in room 176 and the room was very quiet even though it was across fron the runway.I hope in the future they will offer free wifi

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank isaacvarsanovisrael

Dear isaacvarsanovisrael

Thank you for your review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and rating us the best 3 star hotel in Heathrow.

We are now offering complimentary standard wifi to all our IHG Reward Club members. May I recommend that when you are next visiting, we can sign you up and enjoy complimentary wifi access.

Look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I stayed in the Ariel this week. I made the mistake of eating in the restaurant.
The menu choice is LESS extensive than the bar menu or room service menu!
They charge a 10% service charge in the restaurant so you are better off if you eat in the bar area (separated from the restaurant by fresh air!) Or in your room using room service.
I had a burger, glass of wine and a cup of tea - £27.12 !!!
A large glass of house red wine cost £7+ !! A bottle of comparable wine in a local supermarket costs only £4.50. Come on Ariel stop ripping people off!

Room Tip: eat elsewhere
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Oo O

Dear PL P

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel. I appreciate your comments regarding the prices of our food and drink. I can assure you that we are competitively priced within the Heathrow area hotels and are truly confident with the service and quality we provide you get value for money.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Kind Regards

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Arrived into Heathrow in the evening stayed there before continuing our travels. Very clean, friendly staff. Staff appear to be at pains to make sure you are happy with their service . My husband was able to have gluten free bread with his breakfast which he really enjoyed. Took the Hoppa bus from the terminal straight to the hotel. Hotels at airports are always expensive but can't be avoided.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KathrynS400SA
Laura E, General Manager at Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor, we value your feedback. You are correct suggesting my team have one main goal; to offer exceptional levels of service at all times. I am proud to employ a great team of people to do exactly that.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Best Wishes.

Laura Eggleton

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Outside look is misleading. Inside is much better. The rooms are clean. Bar has a great menu and even better service. WiFi connection is better than average. I usually stay here every other month for the comfort, proximity to LHR and the low rates.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Roberto V
Robert G, Manager at Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Roberto V

Thank you for your 5 star review and I am delighted that you had a great stay, especially as a returning guest and we appreciate your loyalty.

Look forward to seeing you again soon

Many thanks