“dinner time”

Cuisines: Indian
London, United Kingdom
“dinner time”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Well the staff make you feel really welcome as soon as you walk into the pub. We got our table and the bar lady brought the menus over to the table, took our drinks order,and before we had got our jackets off they were there. The menu was either a indian food menu or pub grub. My other half had JERK CHICKEN WITH CHIPS AND SALAD was lovely with just the right spices. I had SCAMPI,HOMEMADE CHIPS AND PEAS.And the portions were huge.

• Visited September 2013

mich
“Wow! Worth the visit!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I was staying at the Comfort Inn hotel just down the street on holiday when my wife and I wandered in to this place. INCREDIBLY delicious Indian food, and fantastic service! As an American visitor, I could not have asked for a better real England pub / Indian food experience than this. I ended up eating here four times, and each time was better than the one before. Yum!

• Visited July 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Delicious Indian Food”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by this spot. Good beer and delicious Indian. What more could one ask for?

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Daniel L
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Big pub, friendly staff, varied menu, big screen TV's”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Staying locally overnight before flying out from Londons Heathrow hotel we walked to this large pub located right on a junction. The staff greeted us with smiles and were both polite and friendly. There are a number of large screen TV's to watch if you want. My wife and I were looking to eat, and they have a number of specials on which look like they may change daily. On the main menu they offer some very good value meals but my eye was taken by some of the Indian dishes on offer which, I am glad to say, did not disappoint. If you are in the area I would say give this one a try.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank alant1955
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Excellent Indian food”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We just assumed this was an ordinary pub and popped in for a drink. We were amazed at the quality of the Indian food we chose. First class and friendly. Free wifi was another bonus!

• Visited April 2013